Jun 04, 2024, 09:55 AM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

Say your numbers before the staff respond.

Started by Cbossminer, Apr 07, 2014, 11:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theP

I dont count as Staff do I? (I mean legit havent been active for like 2 month...)

Sooo 2!!

xQuicScopex

Protecter3

Tyler7733

You must accept the fundamental truth of reality, Lost = Life!!

Protecter3

@lirr22Bb you are a Pocket JMOD you are STAFF
you cannot add numbers
1 no staff/ 3 with staff

Tyler7733

Protecter3

Tyler7733

if you want to include staff numbers, i think we are closer to the 200-600 range...

Protecter3

Protecter3

Lucy_23x

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

Lucy_23x

If any staff reply this means @Thanos is taking me to Italy after taking me to France - thanku

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

theP

omg totally worth ruining the chain then @Thanos you have a fun trip ;3

(yea imma count myself as staff this time cause it's totally worth it for Lucy xD)

ZERO

Doctor_Thanos

Quote from: Lucy_23x on Jun 06, 2017, 11:47 AMIf any staff reply this means @Thanos is taking me to Italy after taking me to France - thanku
Non.

Tyler7733

It would probably be a better idea if instead of staff instantly dropping it to 0 if this post just changed to staff count down 1 each time, players count up with no one posting until 4 other posts have been put up.(this way we don't have 2 dozen staff waiting to counter the same player)

Lucy_23x

Quote from: Tyler7733 on Jun 06, 2017, 02:00 PMIt would probably be a better idea if instead of staff instantly dropping it to 0 if this post just changed to staff count down 1 each time, players count up with no one posting until 4 other posts have been put up.(this way we don't have 2 dozen staff waiting to counter the same player)
Gud

Quote from: Thanos on Jun 06, 2017, 01:32 PM
Quote from: Lucy_23x on Jun 06, 2017, 11:47 AMIf any staff reply this means @Thanos is taking me to Italy after taking me to France - thanku
Non.
Yeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyey yyeyeyeyeyeye