Jun 16, 2024, 09:48 AM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

[Survival] Towny price reductions

Started by Towelie, Apr 08, 2015, 07:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Apr 08, 2015, 07:12 PM Last Edit: Apr 08, 2015, 07:24 PM by Towelie
Because our Towny World is currently extremely under-used (3 towns with a total of 19 players), I have decided to drastically reduce the prices, to encourage more towns being started and more players taking part

- Starting a new town now costs 200k EmpBucks (used to cost 500k)
- Daily town tax now costs 500 EmpBucks * Number of chunks (used to be 1500)
- Dying in the towny world doesn't cost you anything
- Teleporting to your town's spawn (via /towny spawn) is now free

Reminder: In order to use Towny commands (to start a town or invite players to your town) you have to be in World4 (you can get there via /w4 or /playtowny)

PS: MobCatcher is back!

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

robingoofy

TheMop123

Quote from: robingoofy on Apr 08, 2015, 07:46 PM
What is MobCatcher?

A handy plugin which allows you to catch mobs in eggs laid by chicken eggs! However,  I beleive that it's disabled in the nether.

Thanks for this Towelie! It'll serve very useful.  :)

HD

Thank you so much Towelie! i love it! but i have a question for you =)

I remember someone called Emily, she said she found a villager in /w4, but can't right click on the villager to trade. Why is that?

Stinistar

Quote from: HD on Apr 09, 2015, 06:07 AM

I remember someone called Emily, she said she found a villager in /w4, but can't right click on the villager to trade. Why is that?
Villager trade is disabled :)

Towelie

Quote from: HD on Apr 09, 2015, 06:07 AM

Villager trades are extremely un-balanced so we decided to disable them to prevent our economy from being further broken

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Dday694

Would people who already made towns get a return fee for the difference of creating one?

since you said only 3 towns so far and im one of em lol

crazygamer113

tobminer

Quote from: Dday694 on Apr 09, 2015, 06:36 PM
Would people who already made towns get a return fee for the difference of creating one?

since you said only 3 towns so far and im one of em lol

I made 2 and disbanded them both, Tobville and StarGate. So if you were returning emp it would be 600k to tobminer

xQuicScopex

500k for a town

you had 2

1 mil

price per town now 250k

having 2

1 mil - 500k = 500k not 600 :p

krankenstein20

Quote from: xQuicScopex on Apr 10, 2015, 01:26 PM
price per town now 250k
if you read the original post you would see it says 200k not 250k so he is right so :P to u

hoppytoadbob

Thank you Towelie, I didn't know towny had arrived yet, how much for extra plots or to start a nation ?

I have already started a town called Zephyrius, any one that is looking for a town msg me in game.