Jun 16, 2024, 04:28 AM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

Let us hear your feedback!

Started by Towelie, Apr 15, 2015, 09:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

supermee3

I would really like to see some sort of mining world, since the worlds are out of resources, or it is just way to difficult to find unexplored caves. The y levels 10-20 are just filled with branch mines. If you enjoy mining you should not be forced to look for hours for new caves.

Eternal_Jamie

Quote from: supermee3 on Apr 19, 2015, 08:15 PM
I would really like to see some sort of mining world, since the worlds are out of resources, or it is just way to difficult to find unexplored caves. The y levels 10-20 are just filled with branch mines. If you enjoy mining you should not be forced to look for hours for new caves.
It's not that bad... can still find fresh cave systems whenever I'm on.

Melonmel10

I lost my pokemon because of the update i need it back and it duplicated my pokemon :'C

Cireshie

Quote from: xQuicScopex on Apr 16, 2015, 05:20 PM
no "idiot" would do that and i dont understand why you call people that sell high amounts of items idiots people like ctyfrmr have sold 20+ mil to emp before and hes the richest (legit) player on the server is he an idiot then? no hes one of the smartest actually what i suggested means literally this if i buy 1 mil in items from emp then the manager+ running can only buy 1 mil in items from players thats it nothing "idiotic" about it
But you have to take into consideration that ctyfrmr may buy from emp, too. I don't know if cty does that, but I've find that with other autoshop owners that they will buy bulk amounts from the emp.

But then there are people like me who only sell to the emp and not buy. This brings in more money into the economy which came from nowhere.