[Celebrities] Kim Kardashian Shares Support for Bruce Jenner but...

Started by lioneatszebra, Apr 25, 2015, 07:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lioneatszebra

Kim Kardashian Shares Support for Bruce Jenner but Admits Transition Has Been an 'Adjustment' for the Family
From People Magazine

In an interview with Today host Matt Lauer airing Monday, Kim Kardashian West says that while the Kardashian-Jenner clan is certainly still adjusting to the news that Bruce Jenner is transitioning from male to female, "we really all support him."

"I think there is still an adjustment and there's family therapy, and we're really close," Kardashian West, 34, says in a preview clip from the interview.

Jenner, 65, confirmed his transition during a soul-baring sit-down with 20/20's Diane Sawyer, which aired Friday night.

Jenner said that some members of the family have taken the news of the transition harder than others; and an inside source told PEOPLE that it's been a "difficult" time for everyone.

It has been rough, Kardashian West tells Lauer in the clip, but the family isn't breaking up. (She, brother Rob Kardashian and mom Kris Jenner have all posted public messages of support for Bruce; and many in the family appeared in the Friday special.)

"I see reports that say, 'This one doesn't support him and this one's over here and my mom feels this way.' And it's all really so made up," she says. "We really all support him. Is it a hard adjustment? Yes."

brb, living offline