Apr 27, 2024, 06:39 PM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

You wake up in the middle of the night and see the above avatar

Started by Towelie, May 29, 2015, 12:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

You wake up in the middle of the night and see the above avatar standing in the darkest corner of your room! What do you do?

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

LUFC4eva

GRIMI_

Well, i probably wouldn't wake up if there was a red panda in my room. I'd be a scratching post.

Quote from: Towelie on May 29, 2015, 12:01 PMYou Wake Up In The Middle Of The Night And See The Above Avatar Standing In The Darkest Corner Of Your Room!
I Thought We Didn't Type Like This? Reminds Me Of Someone Who Did...

Towelie

Quote from: GRIMIGAMING on May 29, 2015, 01:33 PMWell, i probably wouldn't wake up if there was a red panda in my room. I'd be a scratching post.

Quote from: Towelie on May 29, 2015, 12:01 PMYou Wake Up In The Middle Of The Night And See The Above Avatar Standing In The Darkest Corner Of Your Room!
I Thought We Didn't Type Like This? Reminds Me Of Someone Who Did...
My bad, I copy-pasted it xd

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

MrEpicWonder

Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2015, 09:12 AMI'd still like to see the nativity scene re-enacted in minecraft while I eat popcorn and mock Christians
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 17, 2016, 08:45 AMSending me any inappropriate pictures will cause you to get banned (unless you are a female and 18+)

ChoctheMilkman

Katherine

I doubt a Koala would be in my room... I live in England not Australia. xd

JinxOnTheLoose

It's my bae. With a dog. Let's just watch a film gurl :^)

Cireshie

Put them to sleep. Obviously they would need it more than me.

omelott

Call up KFC (It's nothing personal, I'm just not a fan of chickens xD)

darknuju

mewbow

Fire_Lord_Nero

I never had a dream in like 3 years, so i would wake up and my first reflex would to kill it even tho its a mini pink thing lol

legion7531

I would attempt to murder it while screaming idiotically.

Stancrazy

I'd be like, Oh my god kirby can you transform and watch it for the rest of the day

GRIMI_

I would force them to breed, I would milk them, and then brutally murder them, then grind them into mince. I would then form the mince into a patty, and slam it on the barbecue. Once it looks delicious, I'd smack it into a bun, apply some cheese and sauces, and then devour the creature. I would show no remorse.

Cireshie

I would simply stand out of bed and do my stretching and just....
https://youtu.be/o0u4M6vppCI?t=2m53s
10/10 productivity level

Tinoow

Go to sleep again hoping there will be an egg in the morning

crazygamer113

Quote from: Tinoow on May 30, 2015, 03:31 PMGo to sleep again hoping there will be an egg in the morning

Give the Chinese man some rice..

sparkman99

platerfin

hieperboy

MrEpicWonder

Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2015, 09:12 AMI'd still like to see the nativity scene re-enacted in minecraft while I eat popcorn and mock Christians
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 17, 2016, 08:45 AMSending me any inappropriate pictures will cause you to get banned (unless you are a female and 18+)

iLaxrv10

Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner