May 23, 2024, 08:03 PM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

SFTMMO Recent Additions

Started by ColesyM, Jun 04, 2015, 11:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ColesyM

Jun 04, 2015, 11:58 AM Last Edit: Jun 04, 2015, 12:08 PM by ColesyM
Balancing and Fixes

Recently there have been some chance fixes, and skill level rate fixes. The chance fixes affect everything, the level rate was making some skills tougher (like unarmed, miner, acrobatics) and some easier (like farmer/fishing, enchanting, naturalist).

Skill progress bar

You are now automatically shown a progress between your skill levels, every 0.2 of a level.
You can show this bar at any time with an exact value with /mmoprog skill

Gold Panning

• Break 1.8 stones or dirt with a bowl, while water runs past the block
  • If the block touches bedrock, there is much better yield
  • This levels MINER, and your bowl can get powerups (/missingpowerups)
  • Craft the carat nuggets in a normal workbench to clean the gold
  • DO NOT PLACE THESE BLOCKS

Powerup Shop

• You can buy powerup tokens to apply to your tools with /pus
  • Tokens are applied in a workbench, with an undamaged tool in the middle, and the token on the right

Skill Potions

• You can bottle your skill levels with /bottlelevels skill levels, then sell them or apply them to your tools
  • Skill potions are rather ineffective at lower levels, so you must do some work to level up first
  • Skill potions are applied in a workbench, with an undamaged tool in the middle, and the potion on the right

New Powerups

+SILK - Chance of getting ore with your +Coal/Diamond/Quartz/Lapis powerup, scales with MINER level

+TUNNEL - Break two STONE blocks at once (auto below)

+TUNNELSECRET (needs +TUNNEL) - Chance of uncovering ores at the side of your tunnel when +TUNNEL is in effect, scales with MINER level

Nicadean33

Jun 04, 2015, 12:02 PM #1 Last Edit: Jun 04, 2015, 12:26 PM by ColesyM
Love all the additions! Thanks!

Toxic_Foxtrot69

Great!!!
Looks awesome Colesy...  where is my notepad, because I will forget all this the second I leave this screen  xD