[Survival] New measures to fight against inflation

Started by Towelie, Jun 05, 2015, 06:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Jun 05, 2015, 06:08 PM Last Edit: Jun 05, 2015, 06:27 PM by Towelie

- SFTMMO Powerup token XP cost range has been  reduced from 40-120, to 30-100, however,  additional emp cost of between 15K and 50K have been added.
- Cookies will be given to everyone online
- The /money pay transaction tax has been raised from 5% to 8%

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

stormshooter

darknuju

Without taxes IRL you wouldn't have people to save you from criminals, fires, disease, etc.  Without taxes in SuperFunTime money becomes next to worthless so why do you care if it is being taken away?

Green_Giant

Jun 05, 2015, 07:58 PM #4 Last Edit: Jun 05, 2015, 08:17 PM by Green_Giant
I never really minded the tax, but what sucks is that I have to pay it in Events (Really stacks up players donate a lot). Not a massive issue though since it's helping the economy.

ddude_stnom

Sooo, I've been thinking, there could be a way to get round this new tax system. People who own autoshops could create signs/ chests and use the Buy/ Sell feature as a Pay/ Send money one. Yes, this issue is not HUGE, but still worth mentioning.

supermee3

Cireshie

Quote from: ddude_stnom on Jun 05, 2015, 08:43 PMSooo, I've been thinking, there could be a way to get round this new tax system. People who own autoshops could create signs/ chests and use the Buy/ Sell feature as a Pay/ Send money one. Yes, this issue is not HUGE, but still worth mentioning.
10% tax on autoshops.

stormshooter

Quote from: darknuju on Jun 05, 2015, 07:56 PMWithout taxes IRL you wouldn't have people to save you from criminals, fires, disease, etc.  Without taxes in SuperFunTime money becomes next to worthless so why do you care if it is being taken away?
It was only a joke...

darknuju

Quote from: TeraStorm on Jun 05, 2015, 10:00 PM
Quote from: darknuju on Jun 05, 2015, 07:56 PMWithout taxes IRL you wouldn't have people to save you from criminals, fires, disease, etc.  Without taxes in SuperFunTime money becomes next to worthless so why do you care if it is being taken away?
It was only a joke...
I know that but whenever the taxes are raised or added there is always someone who freaks out like "dont take mah vitrual monees"

Barbacue2

darknuju

Quote from: Barbacue2 on Jun 05, 2015, 11:39 PMTaxes raised? SFT Rebellion 2 anybody?

The time has come for our cookies to be taken away by da taxes xD

MrEpicWonder

I love that Towelie took the time to find an adorable puppy to post in this thread along with the economy tax raise news.
Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2015, 09:12 AMI'd still like to see the nativity scene re-enacted in minecraft while I eat popcorn and mock Christians
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 17, 2016, 08:45 AMSending me any inappropriate pictures will cause you to get banned (unless you are a female and 18+)

Towelie

Quote from: MrEpicWonder on Jun 06, 2015, 03:23 AMI love that Towelie took the time to find an adorable puppy to post in this thread along with the economy tax raise news.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

krankenstein20

I don't really like the changes but the cute animals make it better

Happysheep102

20% tax IRL where I live. 8% is nothing xD. Cute animal will save the server from extinction doh :)

GRIMI_

Anyone got an offshore bank I can use to evade? :P

(jk, pls dont kill me)

donnydoom604

Quote from: Towelie on Jun 06, 2015, 06:32 AM
Quote from: MrEpicWonder on Jun 06, 2015, 03:23 AMI love that Towelie took the time to find an adorable puppy to post in this thread along with the economy tax raise news.

He learned it from the best

mike219966

Taxes raised to 8%! Its the Revolutionary War all over again!  >:(  Taxation without represanatitavatoin (cant spell  :P ) this mean WARRRR!! This is SPARTAAAA!???  But the cute puppies are cool

Can you raise the taxes plz that would be very appriciated. Thank you

Towelie

Quote from: donnydoom604 on Jun 06, 2015, 09:55 AM
Quote from: Towelie on Jun 06, 2015, 06:32 AM

He learned it from the best
The ancient art of dissimulation

omelott

To be honest, I'm not the happiest with these adjustments. However, these modifications to the taxation system were needed to sustain appropriate values among the economy.

But when I saw those puppy pictures .....

Gg! :laugh:

darknuju

xJade

The Puppies don't change anything for me... :/ i like cats better :D

:redflower: :redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower:

:heart:You MUST learn to help yourself. Thats how you become stronger. :heart:

Brightpkz

Quote from: darknuju on Jun 07, 2015, 07:09 PMMake tax 75% and end the world

Might as well make it 100% to cripple the economy xD

Call me Bond. Bright Bond.
Elytra Creds to Cayko <33

Towelie