May 06, 2024, 02:38 AM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

Super Fun Time is partnering with Qviky for Minecon 2015

Started by Towelie, Jun 16, 2015, 04:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Jun 16, 2015, 04:22 AM Last Edit: Jun 16, 2015, 08:33 AM by fearthe1337

We are pleased to say that we are partnering with Qviky (the makers of the Qviky Screen recorder & Share Android app) for Minecon.

We will be creating and hosting a Minigame PocketMine server for them (exact details will be made public when time comes) and instead, they will promote our website (superfuntime.org) and PocketMine server.

Try their app out here!

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Jasper

So, is Qviky a big company, because I have like no idea what this means other than its probably good  ::)
So basically, what we're doing, is hosting a mini game PE server for them so that people at minecon can play on it? And then they advertise us as the makers of it? And above all that, will us ordinary joes not going to Minecon be able to play on it? :D

Towelie

Quote from: xX420YoloSwagXx on Jun 16, 2015, 04:27 AMSo, is Qviky a big company, because I have like no idea what this means other than its probably good  ::)
So basically, what we're doing, is hosting a mini game PE server for them so that people at minecon can play on it? And then they advertise us as the makers of it? And above all that, will us ordinary joes not going to Minecon be able to play on it? :D
It's a cross promotion. we promote them and they promote us.
Yes, everyone will be able to play on the server.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

iLaxrv10

Awesome news! This will hopefully bring a lot of new members to the community :)
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

Toxic_Foxtrot69

Will this help members of SFT aquire tickets for Minecon a bit easier. I had four different people try four different times last year to no avail...😢😢

Towelie

Quote from: toxic_foxtrot on Jun 16, 2015, 04:45 PMWill this help members of SFT aquire tickets for Minecon a bit easier. I had four different people try four different times last year to no avail...😢😢
Not really related. It's just a cross promotion

VirginianAE

Good work, Towelie. I don't know who approached who, but this sounds great for SFT!

cool

Green_Giant

Quote from: halo8080 on Jun 19, 2015, 04:50 PMhow do you be in creative mode?
No players are given creative mode on most of our servers, the only exception is our creative server. Type /creative when on any of our networked servers (i.e Survival, Factions, Lobby, Missile wars etc.).

ochoaj

It always makes me excited to see that SFT is rising up the ranks of publicity all over the world.

I hope we continue to rise. :)
"Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech."
― Benjamin Franklin

darknuju

Quote from: ochoaj on Jun 23, 2015, 04:22 PMIt always makes me excited to see that SFT is rising up the ranks of publicity all over the world.

I hope we continue to rise. :)

I remember at one point we were extremely high up on the minestatus list but then the fire nation attacked