Apr 29, 2024, 02:04 PM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

Some of our best Cosmetic items

Started by Towelie, Jul 04, 2015, 05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

This is just a reminder about some of our awesome Cosmetic premium perks, that you can buy right now, from the Survival Premium Shop!

Click here to browse the Cosmetic category --> Premium Shop

#1 Firework Rider Unlock - $12 ($9 with discount)
After typing the command /fwride (you need to purchase this first), you will soon fly up on a firework rocket, in an explosion of fireworks and particles. This is so awesome, it makes unicorns puke rainbows!

#2 Disguise Permissions (and Expansion) -> $15 + $17.5 (Or get them now for $24.38 - Limited discount)
The disguise unlock allows you to disguise as almost any monster / farm animal, while the expansion allows you to disguise as blocks and more. What better way to scare your friends?

#3 Particle Trails -> $15 ($11.25 right now!)
Allows you to choose from a big collection of particle effects that will appear as you walk around. They range from discreet smoke/fire effects to awesome multi-colored particles!

#4 Hat Selector -> $10 ($7.5 right now!)
Allows you to wear and equip "hats" or "cloaks" made of various blocks and cool items such as banners! You aren't a proper brit if you don't walk around with UK's flag on your head...

#5 Fun Wands -> $12.5 ($9.38 right now!)
Create magic wands that shoot pigs/horses/cats/clones of yourself and various blocks/items! They are AWESOME!

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

darknuju

The wands are super fun as their name implies

xJade

iv'e got the fun wands but idk how to clone ;_; is it like a expansion pack?

:redflower: :redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower:

:heart:You MUST learn to help yourself. Thats how you become stronger. :heart:

BluetigerESW

Quote from: frankie_jay17 on Jul 04, 2015, 10:28 PMiv'e got the fun wands but idk how to clone ;_; is it like a expansion pack?
If I remember correctly you can no longer use the wand that spawns in a clone of yourself, however, there is a newer wand you can use which is sort of similar called the "block wand".

To use this simply hold the item you want your wand to launch in your hand and do the command "/changeblock" (NOTE: Upon using this command the wand will consume the item in order to be able to launch it). Once you've done that, simply hold a blaze rod in your hand and do the command "/spawnwand block". Lastly, just hold the wand in your hand and left-click to launch the block. :)
I enjoy the act of xD-ing, like if you agree

darknuju

Quote from: frankie_jay17 on Jul 04, 2015, 10:28 PMiv'e got the fun wands but idk how to clone ;_; is it like a expansion pack?

Oh the clones were just disabled at one point because they didn't work when we updated some things I will have to look into it again and try to get them to work because they were indeed very fun.

darknuju

The clone wands have new be re-added and fixed the only current issue we know of is Mojang error where changing the clones to certain players will just spawn a clone with the default steve skin