Apr 27, 2024, 02:21 PM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

Post your origin story!

Started by Jasper, Jul 08, 2015, 08:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

Basic ye, post a fictional super hero origin story about how you came to be in this world of sft.

legion7531

Well then.... I was flying around town with a 10 foot long cape because why not and then I came across a jumbotron so I stole it... Because why not? I quickly put it in my house that I made out of a hotel because again, why not, and made a computer with my epic electronic skills. However only moments later Anonymous hacked my computer and made it play a 10 hour loop of the Nyan Cat song, so I died quickly to the loud sound. But because this is my fictional story I just beat up Death until he revived me... Then I killed Death. Word spread and then Batman decided that I was a super villain and started chasing me... So I stole his cape and he ran away crying. Then my arch nemesis, Laziness, made me sit on a chair and play Minecraft... Then he teleported me in! However, with my epic powers I hacked Towlie's computer and told him to create SFT Pixelmon... I used the program to escape and began a 3 year chase on Laziness. After the chase I started playing SFT...

The End

American_Walrus

One day, I died. Then heaven had good Wifi and a nice PC so I joined SFT for the dental insurance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mudkipzstar123

Let's see wandering around the world and suddenly a wild Mudkip appeared and I got transformed into one and got sucked into the void of SFT

Green_Giant

Quote from: American_Walrus on Jul 31, 2015, 01:43 PMOne day, I died. Then heaven had good Wifi and a nice PC so I joined SFT for the dental insurance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
See you in court, mate.

TheStarNomad✯

I was once human.. until one day.

My dragon (Drakonas), my fox (Frequency) and I (Ender) were all just taking a flight around the world when we heard an explosion detonating beneath us. Startled, Frequency slipped off the back of Drakonas dragging me with her. As we fell we saw what caused the explosion... A nuclear power plant. Falling pretty quickly Drakonas couldn't catch up, leaving fate to decide our life or death. Last thing I remember from that day Drakonas was wrapping his wings around us before we vanished in smoke.

The next day (or however long it was), I woke up next to a small pool of water. My reflection was when I realised.. The radiation of the power plant had leaked genes from Frequency and Drakonas which had fused with me. Now I was a half-human-fox-dragon, something I like to call a Drolox.

Being a freak, I knew I couldn't go back into society so Frequency me and Drakonas all resided to living in a forest. Frequency stole a computer for me, and told me get Minecraft. we realised we had no money after trying.... Then a crow appeared with stolen money, only asking for some food in return. We fed him and he's now my good friend called Wisdo.

So we bought Minecraft and chose a server, SuperFunTime was it's name, and I've stayed here ever since. Now you know my secret c: please dun judge

Long time StarNomad