Apr 29, 2024, 04:01 PM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

[Pixelmon] Emergency Map Maintance

Started by Dpa1991, Jul 17, 2015, 11:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparkman99

Username:Sparkman99
warp to location:/warp the wall of elites
relocation area: in the ocean
DBMR: unsure

MarisaKirisame

• Minecraft name:
MarisaKirisamex3
  • Warp to old location:
/warp zebatdome
  • Warp to preferred location:(If no location provided, one will be picked at random)
Deep ocean, on the ocean floor.
  • Does your build meet the requirements?:
Yes.

*There's also a basement under it

Eternal_Jamie

@Reivann- done, put the iron/ice/snow in those chests, think that was the only materials used there.
@Elven- moved, it's now at /warp elv. However I only moved the main island as there wasn't much on the other one to move, so be sure to move the chests etc. yourself.

Eternal_Jamie

Jul 19, 2015, 01:24 PM #28 Last Edit: Jul 19, 2015, 01:35 PM by Eternal_Jamie
Quote from: Hermondixonjr on Jul 18, 2015, 09:11 PMUsername: hermondixonjr
Old Location: /warp myhome409
New location: /warp myhome408
Does Your Build Meet The Requirements: Yes and could you also move my breeding pad thats 43 blocks south of the house, it's made of stone and lava.

All done, breeding thing isn't in exactly the same spot but it has been moved.

Quote from: sparkman99 on Jul 18, 2015, 11:24 PMUsername:Sparkman99

Done, same warp. Very unlucky you were bang on the border, moved it a couple hundred eat and it's now in the safe zone.

DarkTrainer45

Quote from: Eternal_Jamie on Jul 19, 2015, 01:24 PM
Quote from: Hermondixonjr on Jul 18, 2015, 09:11 PMUsername: hermondixonjr
Old Location: /warp myhome409
New location: /warp myhome408
Does Your Build Meet The Requirements: Yes and could you also move my breeding pad thats 43 blocks south of the house, it's made of stone and lava.

All done, breeding thing isn't in exactly the same spot but it has been moved.

Quote from: sparkman99 on Jul 18, 2015, 11:24 PMUsername:Sparkman99

Done, same warp. Very unlucky you were bang on the border, moved it a couple hundred eat and it's now in the safe zone.

Hundred eat XD (East*)

annikapanda

Minecraft Username:pandalover012
Warp:pandas place
New Warp Place:pandasnewplace
Does your build meet the requirements: I'm fairly sure because its in the sky and if at all possible please make it in the sky, at around y=212

annikapanda

oops mines on the old world sorry

shadowaurax

platerfin

Simply click Here, if your house is outside the red box
meaning if its inside its safe

Elven_Guard

KasaiHono

Quote from: annikapanda on Jul 19, 2015, 03:48 PMMinecraft Username:pandalover012
Warp:pandas place
New Warp Place:pandasnewplace
Does your build meet the requirements: I'm fairly sure because its in the sky and if at all possible please make it in the sky, at around y=212

Done I got it to about y182 and protected it as well
The key to betterment is in acceptance of yourself- Fireblaze 2014

Is it a Salamence standing on a Salamence shooting Salamence shaped fireballs- KasaiHono 2015
I LIKE TO ROAR!!!!! -KasaiHono 2015
I<3Dragunov(My salamence)

KasaiHono

Quote from: MarisaKirisamex3 on Jul 19, 2015, 03:02 AM
  • Minecraft name:
MarisaKirisamex3
  • Warp to old location:
/warp zebatdome
  • Warp to preferred location:(If no location provided, one will be picked at random)
Deep ocean, on the ocean floor.
Yes.

*There's also a basement under it

Moved this one for you made the new warp MarisaKirisamex3 I also deleted your old warp so you can put it at the new location. It too is also protected

Is it a Salamence standing on a Salamence shooting Salamence shaped fireballs- KasaiHono 2015

brickman312

Jul 19, 2015, 10:11 PM #37 Last Edit: Jul 22, 2015, 08:11 PM by brickman312 Reason: Making things easier
Minecraft name:
brickman312
Warp to old location:
/warp brickhome
Warp to preferred location: Savana hills.
Does your build meet the requirements?:
Yes

Since a lot of my build is underground and may be difficult to find the cords that will get the entire house, il give you the cords of the 2 opposite corners of the build (Assuming you are using world edit)

x: -4116 y: -1754 z: 49

x: -4156 y: -1791 z: 89

(Just tryin' to make it easier on ya  ;D )

gohawgs5

(my house isn't in the area that is being deleted)
I want to move my house that a spent a lot of time on to my cousins island

Username: gohawgs5

House at: /warp gohawgs5_1

Moved to: /warp gohawgs5_2

I have consent of the owner and he wants me to move (And i'm added to the claim)

Please help me if you can Thanks -gohawgs5 :laugh:  ;)  :laugh:

Long Goner

Jul 19, 2015, 10:33 PM #39 Last Edit: Jul 19, 2015, 11:14 PM by Long Goner
    So here's the thing. My city (/warp Everest City) is in the inner corrupted-world ring of the map. (inside the red border) But it's an entire city, so you guys may have mixed feelings about moving a build that big. Since the entire point of my town is to be made on a mountain, all of my houses/gyms are on different elevations, and if I picked a different mountain for it to be built on it would look pretty wacky. That's why I'd prefer it if you could move the entire mountain with the town on top, including the nature-reserve canyon in the middle. (What I mean by mountain is to make sure it's sufficiently high and doesn't look wierd against the pre-existing terrain) Also if it isn't too much to ask could you move the biome-placement to mimic the old location? One of the projects for my town is to hava a safari in the nature reserve which is an Extreme Hills+ biome as opposed to a regular old Extreme Hills.

• Minecraft name:
    - sun6000
    • Warp to old location:
    /warp Everest City
    - /warp everestlanding1 OR /warp everestlanding2
    - Yep

Edit: When you're protecting it, make sure to transfer the child prots of the builds not owned by me, under the owner's name and not mine. (total 2 houses and 1 gym)

skull3579

Minecraft name: skull13579
Warp to old location: /warp skull home
Warp to preferred location: on top of a cliff on a pains biome
Does your build meet the requirements?: unsure

KasaiHono

Quote from: brickman312 on Jul 19, 2015, 10:11 PMMinecraft name:
brickman312
Warp to old location:
/warp brickhome
Warp to preferred location: Savana hills.
Does your build meet the requirements?:
Yes

Moved should be the same warp too!

UnitedWeDance

Quote from: gohawgs5 on Jul 19, 2015, 10:19 PM(my house isn't in the area that is being deleted)
I want to move my house that a spent a lot of time on to my cousins island

Username: gohawgs5

House at: /warp gohawgs5_1

Moved to: /warp gohawgs5_2

I have consent of the owner and he wants me to move (And i'm added to the claim)

Please help me if you can Thanks -gohawgs5 :laugh:  ;)  :laugh:

This has been taken care of

Eternal_Jamie

Jul 20, 2015, 05:06 PM #43 Last Edit: Jul 20, 2015, 06:18 PM by Eternal_Jamie
Quote from: Long Goner on Jul 19, 2015, 10:33 PM
    So here's the thing. My city (/warp Everest City) is in the inner corrupted-world ring of the map. (inside the red border) But it's an entire city, so you guys may have mixed feelings about moving a build that big. Since the entire point of my town is to be made on a mountain, all of my houses/gyms are on different elevations, and if I picked a different mountain for it to be built on it would look pretty wacky. That's why I'd prefer it if you could move the entire mountain with the town on top, including the nature-reserve canyon in the middle. (What I mean by mountain is to make sure it's sufficiently high and doesn't look wierd against the pre-existing terrain) Also if it isn't too much to ask could you move the biome-placement to mimic the old location? One of the projects for my town is to hava a safari in the nature reserve which is an Extreme Hills+ biome as opposed to a regular old Extreme Hills.

• Minecraft name:
    - sun6000
    • Warp to old location:
    /warp Everest City
    - /warp everestlanding1 OR /warp everestlanding2
    - Yep

Edit: When you're protecting it, make sure to transfer the child prots of the builds not owned by me, under the owner's name and not mine. (total 2 houses and 1 gym)
Moved to /warp everest city new

Moved most of the mountains, not changing any biomes.  Please make sure you let everyone else who lives there know about the move etc.

Kept the old for now, if it's all moved fine let me know please (protected over it though so you can't access the old one).

Michael12013

• Michael12013:
  • /warp MichaelsHouse:
  • In the sky, above an Deep Ocean or Regular Ocean
  • Yes.:

I was in the process of building it and it took me ages to build that large of an platform in the sky and gather all of that wood. If you could please move it, that would be delightful. I would appreciate it very much!

Eternal_Jamie

Quote from: skull3579 on Jul 19, 2015, 11:06 PMMinecraft name: skull13579
Warp to old location: /warp skull home
Warp to preferred location: on top of a cliff on a pains biome
Does your build meet the requirements?: unsure

Moved, not exactly a cliff but similar to where it was before. It's at /warp skull home 2 now.

Eternal_Jamie

Quote from: Michael12013 on Jul 21, 2015, 02:28 AM
  • Michael12013:
  • /warp MichaelsHouse:
  • In the sky, above an Deep Ocean or Regular Ocean
  • Yes.:

I was in the process of building it and it took me ages to build that large of an platform in the sky and gather all of that wood. If you could please move it, that would be delightful. I would appreciate it very much!
Your house is in the old world, we're not moving things out of there you need to do that yourself sorry. This is just for moving things within /w1.

Melonmel10

Jul 21, 2015, 04:29 PM #47 Last Edit: Jul 21, 2015, 05:26 PM by Melonmel10
I NEEED FOR MY HUGE HOTEL TO GET MOVEEDDD!!! PLZ HELP!!

Melonzzz
/warp Melon'sHotel
By a ocean like a beach if not its k
yes

Eternal_Jamie

Quote from: Melonmel10 on Jul 21, 2015, 04:29 PMI NEEED FOR MY HUGE HOTEL TO GET MOVEEDDD!!! PLZ HELP!!
[list]
[li][b]Minecraft name:[/b][/li]
[li][b]Warp to old location:[/b][/li]
[li][b]Warp to preferred location:(If no location provided, one will be picked at random)[/b][/li]
[li][b]Does your build meet the requirements?:[/b][/li]
[/list]
Fill that out then :)