Apr 29, 2024, 02:21 PM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

[Survival] Staff Survey

Started by Stinistar, Jul 20, 2015, 08:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinistar

Hello everyone!

Tonight i have made a survey where you can rate the staff team from 1-10, and where you can tell us what you think we should improve in. I want as many as possible to fill this out. The more answers we get, the better! I will use the results to improve my team in every possible way. So please elaborate your answers in the survey!

Your answer is anonymous, and no one but you will see it :)

Click here to get to the survey.

Thanks! - StiniPenguin Survival HoS

stormshooter

Great idea stini, filled in. It's nice to be able to give feedback on staff.

iLaxrv10

Quote from: TeraStorm on Jul 20, 2015, 11:51 PMGreat idea stini, filled in. It's nice to be able to give feedback on staff.

Couldn't have said it better myself c:
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

DuaneandBrand0

I find this very interesting. It's nice being on the other side being able to rate the hard working staff! Please keep into account when this comes through, though, that there's a lot of behind the scenes things going on too everyone!

Towelie

I have discussed with Stini and will make it our #1 priority to resolve the staff issues AND/OR the staff perception issues.
But as I hope you know, this can't/won't happen overnight. It's impossible to solve stuff this fast. It will however be a slow and continuous progress.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Khaled

Hi :),  I love the idea can you please apply it on pocket edition server, thank you :)

Khaled

Wait i got the idea wrong i thought that high ranks rate staff, which is a good idea though :)

SFT_Ghost

Done :D
Although I personally think nothing needs to be improved. It will help for other players.

Great idea :D
I FIND A DUCKS OPINION OF ME IN VERY MUCH INFLUENCED BY WEATHER OR NOT I HAVE BREAD!