Apr 28, 2024, 06:18 AM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

Suggest new servers for us to host

Started by Towelie, Aug 12, 2015, 03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nyllekFTW

Stormermax

Lucazade13

What if we had a dedicated minigames server.  Where the only staff are event hosts and admins/owners.  From this server there can be portals to separate ones such as hungergames but also have minigames everywhere and active event hosts all the times (including ones for each time zone).

I'm suggesting this as sometimes people get on the Server and don't want to play survival but rather minigames when ever they want.  This server could have custom plugins to make playing games more fun.  This server can also include some solo player maps for people to play alone.

Survival Elite
Just your average energy drink

arch8ic

Quote from: happypinecones on Aug 12, 2015, 08:05 AM[...] I think the best way forward would be to not host too many more minecraft based servers. There is really only so much you can do with a game losing it's player base.
I agree with this. We should move away from Minecraft. Most of our servers at this point are Minecraft-based, and with the playerbase falling, our servers will reflect that drop. There are plenty of other really good games with larger playerbases that can provide even more entertainment, such as Rust. It may still be in Alpha, but it's getting better and better, and we can reflect that growth in SFT with our own server.
SFT Lost Islands Engineer!