May 03, 2024, 05:22 PM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

[Survival] Paintball is back!

Started by Towelie, Aug 27, 2015, 05:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Good news Paintball fans!
Paintball is back again! This time, using a brand new arena -> Terminal built by pothnozz (a remake of the popular CoD map)
There's currently a small bug that causes players to fall when joining/leaving a game, but seing as invincibility is ON in world3, you won't die.

To join, type /pb join
To leave, type /pb leave

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

GRIMI_

pothnozz

Wow omg that map is so amazing, thank you pothnozz you awesome architect

tree43

SFT_Ghost

Thanks guys... Need to hurry up and get online eh!!!
Stupid windows 10 :P
I FIND A DUCKS OPINION OF ME IN VERY MUCH INFLUENCED BY WEATHER OR NOT I HAVE BREAD!

iLaxrv10

Thanks everyone :D cant wait to play!!
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

American_Walrus

Is the terminal still being used for deathmatch? I liked playing there. Super glad pb is back though

Stancrazy

In terminal there's no ways to get inside the building from the outside, and vice versa. Got stuck inside the building during a deathmatch, is this a building error?

Towelie

Quote from: Stancrazy on Aug 28, 2015, 12:52 AMIn terminal there's no ways to get inside the building from the outside, and vice versa. Got stuck inside the building during a deathmatch, is this a building error?
Intended, otherwise the map would be too big. I'm thinking of adding the inside as another map

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

stelthw0lf

Cireshie

Aug 30, 2015, 03:47 AM #11 Last Edit: Aug 30, 2015, 03:56 AM by Cireshie
Love the plugin, but some map issues.

Map seems to small/too easy to spawncamp.

You jump down and easily spawncamped. Not much you can do, so I guess it can stay.

Building areas conflicting with barriers

People are able to stand on the plane and throw a snowball/projectile over the barrier.

Able to go onto one of the taller and bigger buildings meaning you can literally spawn-camp from anywhere and it's nearly impossible to shoot them when they are on there.