Apr 27, 2024, 07:30 AM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

[Survival] Paintball Tournament!

Started by Barbacue2, Sep 03, 2015, 12:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barbacue2

Sep 03, 2015, 12:53 AM Last Edit: Sep 03, 2015, 10:55 PM by Barbacue2

Hey everyone!  This weekend we're going to be hosting a SUPER CRAZY FUN PAINTBALL TOURNAMENT!
Oh yes.  This Saturday, at 12 PM EST, or GMT-5.  All you have to do to enter is be there at this time :D

"But what's in it for me?" I hear you greedy children saying!  Well I'll tell you how prizes are going to work:  There will be 10 rounds of paintball, and when you win 3 consecutive games in a row, you win 10k (Whatever moderators there are and I will be counting your wins), then if you win 4 games in a row, you win 20k, and so on up to 80k. 

I would say rules but all normal paintball rules apply xd

(Oh and thanks to MrEpicWonder for the best banner of all time!)

iLaxrv10

Im in it just for the banner!
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

MrEpicWonder

Barbacue worked me hard, it was too big the first time and he shouted at me alot :((((
Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2015, 09:12 AMI'd still like to see the nativity scene re-enacted in minecraft while I eat popcorn and mock Christians
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 17, 2016, 08:45 AMSending me any inappropriate pictures will cause you to get banned (unless you are a female and 18+)

Barbacue2

Quote from: MrEpicWonder on Sep 03, 2015, 01:09 AMBarbacue worked me hard, it was too big the first time and he shouted at me alot :((((

MrEpicWonder

Sep 03, 2015, 01:12 AM #4 Last Edit: Sep 03, 2015, 01:20 AM by MrEpicWonder
i made that just because you told me to go fast that's rude you're using my things against me i want the police on you PLS POLICE

I provide pr00f of the mental ab00se
Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2015, 09:12 AMI'd still like to see the nativity scene re-enacted in minecraft while I eat popcorn and mock Christians
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 17, 2016, 08:45 AMSending me any inappropriate pictures will cause you to get banned (unless you are a female and 18+)

American_Walrus

Quote from: Barbacue2 on Sep 03, 2015, 01:11 AM
Quote from: MrEpicWonder on Sep 03, 2015, 01:09 AMBarbacue worked me hard, it was too big the first time and he shouted at me alot :((((

Sooper Sanik Speed, Epichoe

Stancrazy

How will this be hosted? Multiple 1v1 matches or many group matches? Also, can you please add a countdown, I cant convert timezones. xd

Barbacue2

Quote from: Stancrazy on Sep 03, 2015, 04:36 AMHow will this be hosted? Multiple 1v1 matches or many group matches? Also, can you please add a countdown, I cant convert timezones. xd

It will be just a group match, but if you stay alive for the entire round it's counted as a win.  3 wins and you get 10k, so on.

Scotmid

iLaxrv10

Now I'm DEFINITELY in it for the banner ;)
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner