News:

Please vote for us daily!

Ouch

Started by Towelie, Oct 30, 2015, 06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eye_nine

I stopped since B-Team is kinda where I should be plus, There's school

Dondougo

I've been away from the server recently because of college applications and schoolwork. Part of it is that I'm out of inspiration for my big build, and building's really all I do anymore. If needed, I can help with building projects, as I just feel that I have nothing to do on SFT.

Towelie

Factions (and PvP servers in general) seem to bring out the worst in people, hence why I don't want to have anything to do with factions or other pvp servers. @saywhat2365 - Remember when we talked about a curse filter for factions? I really think we should do that because people don't seem to be mature enough to know when to use a casual "fuck" and when to go full apeshit with insults and nasty cursewords.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

MarisaKirisame

I kinda stopped playing after everyone I used to hang out with on the servers slowly started to leave. I occasionally see them on, though, just not that much anymore.

dokmosh

I stopped playing because it got boring, after doing things over and over it just starts to lose your interest. I play on factions still because of the reset. Before the reset pretty much everyone had double chests on double chests of OP stuff so not a lot of us played. But most of us came back after the reset. Just an idea, but maybe a full reset on survival would bring a lot of new people and older people.  :)

GotAnError

While all of these people are busy and all, I really just don't care enough to play.
Screw the modern world! Our lovely earth is flat, ask the Medieval men!

jaytan216

Hello. I recently quit sft. And after that I quit minecraft at all and sold my account. I used to play mainly on survival and factions a lot but lost interest a long time ago.There is nothing to do anymore (for me). While the one thing that is really unfair about factions are the rules. You cannot create an "unraidable" base. But yet people can still use "other ways" to get into your base. For example something that happened few months ago where a group of factions used nether portals to get into our base and stole everything. Why can't we build a base with our imagination and skills? While yet people can still come into our base. Faction's rules are a sometimes very confusing and frustrating. Some of the staff members there are great but when I was still playing... It is not as good anymore...

dokmosh

Quote from: jaytan216 on Oct 31, 2015, 06:08 PMHello. I recently quit sft. And after that I quit minecraft at all and sold my account. I used to play mainly on survival and factions a lot but lost interest a long time ago.There is nothing to do anymore (for me). While the one thing that is really unfair about factions are the rules. You cannot create an "unraidable" base. But yet people can still use "other ways" to get into your base. For example something that happened few months ago where a group of factions used nether portals to get into our base and stole everything. Why can't we build a base with our imagination and skills? While yet people can still come into our base. Faction's rules are a sometimes very confusing and frustrating. Some of the staff members there are great but when I was still playing... It is not as good anymore...
SFT Faction's rules have changed drastically and no longer include most base rules

Towelie

Quote from: GotAnError on Oct 31, 2015, 04:00 PMWhile all of these people are busy and all, I really just don't care enough to play.
:S

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

ryan_m004

Most Kids are always going to swear.. Face it, we are in a technology advanced world. Most kids simply don't understand why swearing online is bad and they honestly really don't care.
Quote from: MrEpicWonder on Dec 25, 2014, 09:21 PMi have such a good memory, an apple, an orange and a tennis ball thrown at my dick.

CallMeLucky5

I don't play on as often as I used to SFT often because:
1. I don't always have the time. (This is why my hours on SFT spike during school holidays)
2. I play other games too. (When I do play Minecraft it's on SFT 95% of the time, I don't play singleplayer.)
3. Minecraft just gets boring after a while, you don't really have a goal to work towards online. Once you get diamond armour there's nothing to do really. Starting a new world with nothing is the most fun part of Minecraft, but even that gets boring after a while.
I do like the server a lot, so it's not about SFT

Aymaneto

Its not that i don't play sft in general, i focus on b-team more.. And to be honest i don't see any of the good old players anymore, i see people that I don't recognize anymore and half of the sft old players had either quit or been inactive. But i will try to get on if i have the chance