Which of these servers should we pull the plug from?

Started by Towelie, Nov 26, 2015, 02:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which of these servers should be cancelled?

Mario Kart (Bungee)
85 (137.1%)
Skywars (Bungee)
69 (111.3%)
Unturned
41 (66.1%)
Terraria
53 (85.5%)
Other (please specify)
7 (11.3%)

Total Members Voted: 62

Voting closed: Dec 01, 2015, 02:27 PM

Towelie

Please vote in the poll!
You have multiple voting choices. Vote for the servers you think we should REMOVE.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

iLaxrv10

Nov 26, 2015, 03:10 PM #1 Last Edit: Nov 27, 2015, 01:34 PM by iLaxrv10
I selected Parkour, Mario Kart, Skywars, Unturned and Terraria because I feel like those servers are the most neglected out of all of our servers. Also, you can use the money you save from ending these servers to help out the existing servers ;)
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

GotAnError

Survival. I heard that server is dying.
Screw the modern world! Our lovely earth is flat, ask the Medieval men!

ReaperOfDerper

ReaperOfDerper

Hunger games/ parkour those are rarely played :c

henrywclayton

Chill2000

Quote from: ReaperOfDerper on Nov 26, 2015, 04:00 PM
Quote from: GotAnError on Nov 26, 2015, 03:12 PMSurvival. I heard that server is dying.
No pls, sir don't do this
Don't worry Towelie has stated several times that he would never close down survival:)
Quote from: xavidram on Dec 22, 2013, 09:37 AMThe internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are FBI agents.

GotAnError

Quote from: Chill2000 on Nov 26, 2015, 04:51 PM
Quote from: ReaperOfDerper on Nov 26, 2015, 04:00 PM
Quote from: GotAnError on Nov 26, 2015, 03:12 PMSurvival. I heard that server is dying.
No pls, sir don't do this
Don't worry Towelie has stated several times that he would never close down survival:)

Ssssh, you're ruining my chances!
Screw the modern world! Our lovely earth is flat, ask the Medieval men!

TheStarNomad✯

Hungar games is used way more than mario kart and skywars, parkour feels part of the whole server like Creative is and idk about the others

Long time StarNomad

dilsterduke

Lansdiinio

MarioKart just needs to be publicised more. Maybe I'll host a few events on there in the near future, eh?

Frostdrop

SuperJK

Quote from: Towelie on Nov 26, 2015, 02:27 PMPlease vote in the poll!
You have multiple voting choices. Vote for the servers you think we should REMOVE.

Parkour! boring parkour

/warp SteveCoMuseum

SuperJK

/warp SteveCoMuseum

darknuju

Green_Giant

darknuju

Quote from: Green_Giant on Nov 27, 2015, 12:04 AM
Quote from: darknuju on Nov 27, 2015, 12:02 AMMario Kart is still around? O_O
Darknuju is still around? O_O
Nah I heard that skrub hasn't been around for ages

American_Walrus

JohnOaklyjohn

Quote from: SuperJK on Nov 26, 2015, 10:10 PM
Quote from: Towelie on Nov 26, 2015, 02:27 PMPlease vote in the poll!

Parkour! boring parkour
Parkour isn't boring. It's fun :(

Green_Giant

People do actually use parkour, it may be a little broken but can be revamped.

JinxOnTheLoose

Quote from: SuperJK on Nov 27, 2015, 03:14 AMResetti

Please stop spamming topics with off topic posts to boost your posts up.
----
On topic, I agree that Parkour really needs a revamp and it would be nice to get some players to make some really awesome maps! It would get more players playing on it for sure as most of the maps are either broken or silly.

Also, what ever happened to Hungry Hippos? Is that still avaliable? If so, I'd say remove that too. 

jimbob0102

Quote from: Jinxie on Nov 27, 2015, 09:51 AMAlso, what ever happened to Hungry Hippos? Is that still avaliable? If so, I'd say remove that too. 
It's an event on Pixelmon, not sure about survival. Also, do we have the same thing in mind when we say "Hungry Hippos"?

JinxOnTheLoose

Quote from: jimbob_11 on Nov 27, 2015, 10:02 AM
Quote from: Jinxie on Nov 27, 2015, 09:51 AMAlso, what ever happened to Hungry Hippos? Is that still avaliable? If so, I'd say remove that too. 
It's an event on Pixelmon, not sure about survival. Also, do we have the same thing in mind when we say "Hungry Hippos"?

Nope, there was a game that you could access from Survival just like Parkour. Unsure what happened to it. (I wasn't talking about the game in the gaming world) :P

Towelie

@GotAnError You Sir, have offended me. And for that, I challenge you to a duel in the ways of the old. fist fight, no armors, no nothing, this weekend.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

darknuju

Quote from: Towelie on Nov 27, 2015, 02:53 PM
@GotAnError You Sir, have offended me. And for that, I challenge you to a duel in the ways of the old. fist fight, no armors, no nothing, this weekend.
So basically you said: "1V1 me m8"