May 06, 2024, 10:23 AM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

Happy New Year!

Started by Towelie, Dec 31, 2015, 10:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

We wish you a Happy New Year and many more years with SFT!
This is a time of partying, but also a time of reflection and improvement of self.
For the new year, we are planning more openness and a better acceptance of other's ideas.
For example, we currently have two teams of Manager+ (across all servers), competing to build new servers for SFT, and I am certain that if not both, at least one of them will manage to come up with a new, original server for SFT to host!
Our very own missing owner saywhat2365, has also promised that he will be back after the holidays and working on fresh new ideas and things, and we also have Dpa1991 who is a bundle of inspiration. I don't know if many of you know/remember, but Dpa is the brain behind Pixelmon, B-Team, Factions, Creative, Tekkit and many others which I'm probably forgetting.

I'd like to first thank the Owners for being so awesome and helpful, then the staff team (from all the servers), for dedicating your time and patience to Super Fun Time and helping us achieve a high satisfaction rate amongst players, and least but not the last, the players for choosing SFT as their favorite server and for helping us by voting / + 1'ing our modpack and donating when the server was in need!

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Stariieyed

Happy New Years Eve everyone!

HS_destoryer

I hope everyone has a safe and happy new year! :D

Puga

Happy NewYear everyone! :D
im shy mg.

ryan_m004

Happy new year everyone!! May 2016 be a good year
For you all and a good year for SFT
Quote from: MrEpicWonder on Dec 25, 2014, 09:21 PMi have such a good memory, an apple, an orange and a tennis ball thrown at my dick.

Aymaneto

Happy new year to you all! <3

stormshooter

Green_Giant

Happy new year! May a new year bring new opportunities! :D

Towelie

* Thank you mewie for making the art ( the character drawings, I just stitched them together)

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

MasterX70

Happy New Year and New Year's Eve y'all! <3

( I love how tiny Bogey is  :christmaspig:  )

smallfry5545

Khaled

Have a wanderful new year every one! :D and happy new year! :)

HD

Happy new Year everyone  :o

eye_nine

Sassygamer

Happy new years everyone  :heart:  Let what brings you in 2016 be awesome and let what brings us in 2016 be awesome  :D

_iTzReKtPvp_

Happeh new year! Hope you'll have a great time with your family and friends!!!!
7hrs 36 mins left to awesomeness and partæ xD
Former Pocket Manager

ashley_luna

Happy New Years everyone!
In Canada we still have about another 16 hours to go! :)

iLaxrv10

That picture is awesome XD. I love how Bogey is actually pig sized. Happy New Year to all of you in the SFT community  :heart:
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

Frostdrop

happy new year to everyone stay safe :D

dutbug

I hope everyone has a Happy New Year!

xx_Izay

ReaperOfDerper

Happy New Years everyone! :D

happypinecones

Happy New Year! :D

Chocobo123456

HOPPIP NEW YEARS EVERYONE!

American_Walrus

In order to prevent slacking off on your New Year's Resolutions, (we all do it) write the opposite of what you want! That way, if you write "Gain more weight, do not exercise!" you actually lose weight and do exercise! Fool-proof