Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

[Survival] Suggest new premium shop items

Started by Towelie, Jan 25, 2016, 01:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperJK

Quote from: Towelie on Jan 26, 2016, 05:00 PM
Quote from: 123my45 on Jan 26, 2016, 04:33 PM
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 26, 2016, 05:05 AM
Quote from: 123my45 on Jan 25, 2016, 07:12 PMI remember back in like 2013 we held like "minicomeptitons" for the whole sever where if we got say 200 votes on like planetminecraft in the next 15 days then there will be a 48 hour bogof in the donator shop. Obviously all of the numbers of votes/dates can be changed to your preferences. You could also do one where if we get to like the first page of a vote website then there will be another 48 hour bogof or something
We can't exactly do BOGOF any more due to our new system.

@Towelie  it doesn't have to be BOGOF it can be anything like 15% flash sale or something like that
We host sales every other week.
Why can't we add somthing in FREE what about Web Shots like spoodermin and if u get them for free you would get 3 web shots and the shots can go away would be good for an event right :)

/warp SteveCoMuseum

brotherband

Quote from: Stancrazy on Jan 25, 2016, 06:57 PM
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 25, 2016, 04:41 PM
Quote from: xQuicScopex on Jan 25, 2016, 02:48 PMmaybe add untextured blocks/enchanted untextured blocks those wont give an advantage in anyway theyre just cool
What kind of untexture blocks? How would I obtain them ?
The untextured blocks are "farmland" and can spawned in with /give farmland, I believe.

Some items with incorrect metadata also work, for example, /give <player> sandstone 1 5

ReaperOfDerper

Quote from: brotherband on Jan 26, 2016, 11:47 PM
Quote from: Stancrazy on Jan 25, 2016, 06:57 PM
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 25, 2016, 04:41 PM
Quote from: xQuicScopex on Jan 25, 2016, 02:48 PMmaybe add untextured blocks/enchanted untextured blocks those wont give an advantage in anyway theyre just cool
What kind of untexture blocks? How would I obtain them ?
The untextured blocks are "farmland" and can spawned in with /give farmland, I believe.

Some items with incorrect metadata also work, for example, /give <player> sandstone 1 5
You can also make them enchanted by  /give @p minecraft:diamond 1 666 {ench:[{id:35,lvl:1000}]}

Brightpkz

Quote from: HD on Jan 25, 2016, 05:21 PM
Quote from: henrywclayton on Jan 25, 2016, 05:14 PMAn sftmmo kit (includes different power up tokens, maybe have different kits with different tokens, suck as sftmmo bow kit, with all the bow power ups, or sftmmo pickaxe kit with all the pickaxe power ups)

That seems WAY OP, like a pickaxe and a bow with ALL the powerups? but i do like the idea though.

How about an enchanting kit, a kit with a bunch of very op enchant books?

Way late, but I must say, the old premium shop used to sell God enchants on diamond tools that were unobtainable, but compared to what's suggested, SFTMMO powerups are obtainable, so I guess it is even fairer than the old item. But yes, I agree, all of them together may be too op.

Call me Bond. Bright Bond.
Elytra Creds to Cayko <33

Fractalion

Jan 31, 2016, 04:27 AM #29 Last Edit: Feb 02, 2016, 01:41 PM by Fractalion
So I realize we have something similar already, but I'm going to suggest this anyways, because it's the only thing I can think of at the moment that I would buy in a heartbeat.

We currently have the hat thing, which replaced the old /head command.

I understand why we replaced /head, because it was quite broken, but I propose an updated version of it. (One without all of the losing items and whatnot)
I would even be willing to make this plugin for you, for free.

What the new /head would entail:

If any of these conditions are not met, the items stays right where it is, and does not enter the head slot:
  • Item ID is less than 256. (ie. a block, not an item. This means no more chestplate in the head slot or stuff like that.)
  • The head slot is empty. (ie. we don't mess around with switching items around and moving things all over. We either move one block, or we don't move any.)
  • The block currently in the hand is not in a stack. (ie. This is not extra storage slot, this is for decorative purposes only. Only one block gets to go in.)
If any of these checks fail, a contextually appropriate error message would be displayed.
"The head slot is already occupied, please empty the slot and try again.", for instance.

Although I am fairly confident those three conditions would eliminate all the ways this could be abused, I intend to give it some more thought. I really hope you consider this, because I truly believe it would see some use.