Apr 28, 2024, 01:45 PM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

Europe terror attacks [Live text]

Started by Towelie, Mar 22, 2016, 08:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Mar 22, 2016, 08:11 AM Last Edit: Mar 22, 2016, 10:11 AM by Towelie
Terror attacks have occured at the Brussels airport killing 11 people and injuring dozens.
London is also on high alert for a possible Terror attack and  police officers are being summoned at 4AM and from their vacations.

Avoid crowded areas and places where a lot of people usually go to and lock your doors if you are at home, including london tubes!.
This pretty much applies to everyone in europe but most so to the capitals of Europe (London, Paris, Brussels, etc)

Scroll down for live text updates!

Quote from: killjoyPlease avoid travelling on the tubes tomorrow the Tuesday the 22nd of March 2016.
Every single police officer in the Met has been called into work from 4am onwards.
Even police officers on holiday are being asked to catch the next flight back home to maximise the numbers and for reinforcement.
They suspect there is a high likelihood of a terror attack in London, especially on public transport.
They suspect that it will happen on the tubes tomorrow especially around the West End area.
So please avoid travelling on tubes!!
It's better to be safe than sorry.

Quote from: ExconHD[10:19:24 AM] Throughout Belgium terrorist level 4 is active (highest lvl)
[10:22:07 AM]military deployed

Quote from: ExconHD[10:26:26 AM] Explosion at metro station near to EU HQ
[10:26:35 AM] The subway explosion is reported in the Maalbeek area of Brussels

Quote from: ExconHDExplosion at metro station of Malbeek is CONFIRMED. All the subway network of Brussels is closed.

Quote from: ExconHD[10:51:11 AM] Airport bomb was a suicide attack, 4 train stations under attack
[10:51:49 AM] people are being ordered off the streets, university was ordered to be cleared but still isn't ~20 minutes later
[10:52:20 AM] explosions at all 4 metro sation
[10:52:36 AM] meaning 7 total bombs (1 at airport didn't detonate)

Quote from: ExconHD[11:02:29 AM] Summary of events
-8:17 Brussels airport is attacked (Near American Airlines desk/departures)
-Supposed shouting in some Arabic language
-shots were fired then 2 bombs detonated(1 failed to detonate)
-Current death toll is between 11-17 with 35+ injured
-1h 15m later aprox the first bomb went off at a train station.
-up to of 3 more have been bombed since
-No death/injury toll yet
-University has been orderred to evacuate but its taking awhile
-people orderred out of streets
-military is taking actions and partolling the area
-All flights, trains, buses cancelled/shutdown
-Terror threat is at 4 which is the highest possible
-Max of 6 bombs have detonated with 1 failure (at the airport)

Quote from: ExconHDReport of "suspicious box" at Gare du Nord in Paris, Bomb Disposal on site.

Quote from: ExconHD[11:27:42 AM] The bomb that went off at the Maelbeek metro station was in the train during the 9am rush

Quote from:  ExconHDit was a false alarm at the Paris Gare du Nord

Quote from: IzzdaerCentral London workplaces have been put on high alert and I've been issued a message not to use public transport into work, although at this present moment (9:38am Tuesday) all public transports are still in use.

Quote from: ExconHD[11:58:02 AM] French media: Border between France and Belgium closed
[11:58:06 AM] London and Paris airports have elevated terror alert levels

QuoteAuthorities deny reports of shots being fired before explosions in Brussels airport

Quote from: ExconHD[12:00:13 AM] At least 21 dead in Brussels airport, metro blasts: firefighters

Quote from: Towelie[12:01:23 AM] Eurostar cancelled all trains to and from Brussels

Supposed image of the cart where the bomb went off (twitter)

NOTE: The timestamps are GMT+2 (Bucharest time)

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Brightpkz

To be honest, it's not just Europe. A lot of terrorist groups in near Central Asia/ Eastern Asia have plead alliance to IS too. But of course, the biggest threat is still within Europe and I wish everyone the best.

Call me Bond. Bright Bond.
Elytra Creds to Cayko <33

ExconHD

I'll keep feeding updates to Towelie so he can keep updating the OP with new, relevant info (i'm the one that has fed him all info so far)

Towelie

Quote from: Brightpkz on Mar 22, 2016, 08:16 AMTo be honest, it's not just Europe. A lot of terrorist groups in near Central Asia/ Eastern Asia have plead alliance to IS too. But of course, the biggest threat is still within Europe and I wish everyone the best.
No I mean as in it's happening right now.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

JinxOnTheLoose

calfrokrill

IS should respect others who are not like them, but I don't think that will happen anytime soon, and I'm not just being pessimistic. This Brussel Airport attack as killed almost a DOZEN people with 20 others which injuries. 11 whole lives, human beings with families, killed for no wrongdoing of any sort. It's horror. It's wrong. IS should change their wicked ways, respect the regions of the world who aren't like them. It's not like you'd see the British, Americans, Australians, and many other regions of this earth blowing up people because they don't follow the same religion or have the same opinion as others.

Let's be honest here- Can you even believe that people are being KILLED for no reason at all, or just their mere opinion? Wake up, IS. Change your ways.

May God bless those who rest their souls at this terrible time.

ExconHD

Summary of events
-8:17 Brussels airport is attacked (Near American Airlines desk/departures)
-Supposed shouting in some Arabic language
-shots were fired then 2 bombs detonated(1 failed to detonate)
-Current death toll is between 11-17 with 35+ injured
-1h 15m later aprox the first bomb went off at a train station.
-up to of 3 more have been bombed since
-No death/injury toll yet
-University has been orderred to evacuate but its taking awhile
-people orderred out of streets
-military is taking actions and partolling the area
-All flights, trains, buses cancelled/shutdown
-Terror threat is at 4 which is the highest possible
-Max of 6 bombs have detonated with 1 failure (at the airport)

JinxOnTheLoose

Quote from: Calaurix_95 on Mar 22, 2016, 09:14 AM
Quote from: Towelie on Mar 22, 2016, 09:13 AM
Quote from: Calaurix_95 on Mar 22, 2016, 08:38 AMIS should respect others

IS should be wiped off the face of the earth in my opinion.
Well, although I have the urge to show not an ounce of compassion for them, I also believe that everyone deserves a second chance, so on that one I kinda sat on the fence pretty much.
Would you give them a second chance if it was your own family members who were attacked? I'm sorry but people who terrorises innocent and takes away lives don't deserve second chances.

Towelie

I will be updating the article as more info comes with the help of @ExconHD

Izzdaer

I'm in central London if anyone is here too and needs me.

Just to let people know TFL (the company who manages all our tubes and buses) are striking over it all of Wednesday 23rd.

Central London workplaces have been put on high alert and I've been issued a message not to use public transport into work, although at this present moment (9:38am Tuesday) all public transports are still in use.

stormshooter

Mar 22, 2016, 10:04 AM #10 Last Edit: Mar 22, 2016, 10:10 AM by TeraStorm
I live just outside London so I think I'm ok. :/

To those in these places please take the precautions.

Lucy_23x

Every time I hear an airplane sound like it's coming near I usually look out the window to make sure it's not gonna crash into my house.
People have told me WW3 has started and it's really freaking me out :/

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

SuperJK

Just Move to Australia it's peaceful with no war also here is an lindt cafe fact my dad's work was on the left from the lindt cafe yes yes that's true and ISIL are the Scum of the earth

/warp SteveCoMuseum

JinxOnTheLoose

Quote from: SuperJK on Mar 22, 2016, 10:27 AMJust Move to Australia it's peaceful with no war

That's not a solution. You can't expect people to move to another country "with no war" each time. It's not a war, it's an attack. It's bound to happen anywhere in the World.

SuperJK

Quote from: Jinxie on Mar 22, 2016, 10:29 AM
Quote from: SuperJK on Mar 22, 2016, 10:27 AMJust Move to Australia it's peaceful with no war

That's not a solution. You can't expect people to move to another country "with no war" each time. It's not a war, it's an attack. It's bound to happen anywhere in the World.
Well Australia aint bein' bomed no

/warp SteveCoMuseum

Lucy_23x

Quote from: SuperJK on Mar 22, 2016, 10:36 AM

Omg don't say that you'll bring yourself bad luck

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

darknuju

This is horrible and utterly disgusting. I wish nothing but the best for the victims and their families and also wish the best for the safety of all the people put at risk due to this.

NutellaToastx

Ugh, i'm honestly sick of this. Who can even think about killing someone innocent..

I hope everyone is okay, stay safe. <3

Be careful my darlings. <33

-nute

iLaxrv10

I was just watching the news about this literally 5 minutes ago and its really horrible. To see one group go to all these countries and kill innocent human beings for no reason, its really a shame. Everyone please stay safe!
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

Lucy_23x

If anyone gets hurt I'll be sad.

Green_Giant

This is an absolutely awful turn of Events, words cannot describe how disgusting these acts of terror are. My hearts go out to all the people and families effected by this incident.

I work in a busy train station just outside of London, but I imagine if they were to strike anywhere it would be in the capital itself. While it's best to avoid public transport in those area's, never panic, panic only brings chaos, and in the end that is what the terrorists want. I have faith in the Metropolitan police and other forces around the world that are handeling this threat, and I hope to see justice served for this unforgivable act.

Lucazade13

Mar 22, 2016, 11:09 AM #21 Last Edit: Mar 22, 2016, 01:49 PM by Lucazade13
Me and doggggeh gave B-teams spawn a slight adjustment to show our condolences.

-Bteam Staff Team

#PrayForBrussels

Survival Elite
Just your average energy drink

TheStarNomad✯

Quote from: SuperJK on Mar 22, 2016, 10:36 AM

Terrorist attacks normally occur in places with a high concentration of people (such as London and other capital cities) or on landmarks. If everyone moved to Australia then it'll likely be attacked too. Unfortunately things like this happen, as if they ever achieve anything in doing so.

Everyone stay safe<3

Long time StarNomad

eye_nine

I am praying for everyone who has had to go through this and I pray the destruction will not to majorly effect life and work in Europe. This has been terrible and it has to end soon. I hope peace will be among us as soon as possible.

~Stay Safe :heart:

Towelie

Quote from: Lucazade13 on Mar 22, 2016, 11:09 AMMe and doggggeh gave B-teams spawn a slight adjustment to show our condolences.

-Bteam Staff Team

#PrayForBrussels
https://twitter.com/SFTMedia/status/712236095304560640