Suggest new premium shop items!

Started by Towelie, Apr 20, 2016, 04:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

We need you to suggest new premium shop items that you believe we should add.
Feel free to suggest for any SFT Server, keeping in mind that we are only looking for Cosmetic perks at this time.

Please suggest like this:

[Server] Idea
Description

Example:

[Pixelmon] Potato
Please add a potato to the premium shop

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

iLaxrv10

[Pixelmon]: Elemental Staff
Description: Many players love the Elemental Staffs, there are only about 4 or 5 in circulation on the whole server now due to the give away of them from events in the past. Tons of GymLeader+ who know about the item really would love one in any of their forms! Personally, through my ~3-4 years on Pixelmon, only two have been in my possession and Ive given them away to people who wanted them. So maybe adding all the staffs to the shop might get some nice sales?
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

GrimReaper

[Survival]

Free Diamonds!! :D That would help meh and you!! <D_D> :steve:  :sheep:  :cow:  :christmaspig:  :christmaspig:  :creeper:  :creeper:  :jackolantern:  :diamondhoe:  :diamondhoe:  :gold:  :diamondblock:

calfrokrill

Quote from: GrimReaper on Apr 20, 2016, 08:56 AM[Survival]

Free Diamonds!! :D That would help meh and you!! <D_D> :steve:  :sheep:  :cow:  :christmaspig:  :christmaspig:  :creeper:  :creeper:  :jackolantern:  :diamondhoe:  :diamondhoe:  :gold:  :diamondblock:
This could easily unbalance the economy system.

HD

[Survival] Powerups

[Description] Everyone likes powerups in their tools and armor, so i thought if you could buy powerups from the shop. Like if you buy it from the shop, you can select any 5 power ups.

NutellaToastx

[Survival]: Head Bundles
Description: Personally, when i buy heads in the shop, i find it annoying to buy them all seperate. If there was a way i could buy like 5 heads of my choice at once, i would most probably buy it.

Sparta123

[Pixelmon]

Breeding pack: 4 Ranch blocks, 1 of each incense, 1 destiny knot, 1 everstone and 1 ranch upgrade.

ThePat545

[Survival]

Any item (except command blocks and barriers for obvious reasons) that have a custom name, color, lore, etc.

For example, donate for a dirt block with "&e&lCrap" as the name and "smells like what Towelie ate earlier" for the lore.

Towelie

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

HD

[Survival] Food pack

[Description] Everyone wants food, so how about 4 stacks of each kind of the following: Steak/pork/fish/mutton/rabbit/salmon

Groot_69

You should add a command that lets us name anything besides armor, tools and sticks. but we have to use a item rename tag :D like the special ones