Apr 26, 2024, 04:16 PM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

New words added to ChatReaction!

Started by Towelie, Apr 21, 2016, 06:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Over 200 new words have been added to Chat Reaction on Survival / Pixelmon (will add to other servers too, just remind me during the weekend).
Thank you @djkirsh for this awesome contribution!

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

MrEpicWonder

Thanks, Djk! I'm sure the players and staff will be happy with more unscrambles to do. :D
Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2015, 09:12 AMI'd still like to see the nativity scene re-enacted in minecraft while I eat popcorn and mock Christians
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 17, 2016, 08:45 AMSending me any inappropriate pictures will cause you to get banned (unless you are a female and 18+)

donnydoom604

unscramble the eggs

olco

(no but srsly awesome I love losing to other people at that game)

lioneatszebra

Apr 21, 2016, 07:02 PM #3 Last Edit: Apr 21, 2016, 07:16 PM by djkirsh
I've added 200 science related words! Subjects include: biology, chemistry, physics, earth science, astronomy, genetics, environmental, ecology, and geology.

I've also added 63 non-science related words.

More subject related updates may be coming more often. I'm working on a world history update at the moment. So far, I've gathered 260 words for that. The words will range in difficulty.

I hope people will enjoy the new words and feel some sense of accomplishment when they remember a word like Babylon or Byzantine.

Updates I'm working on:
- World History
- Literature
- Mathematics
- Sports
- Health

I'm accepting category ideas. The science one was requested by a couple of people in game and I thought it would be a good addition!
brb, living offline

TheStarNomad✯

Category: Animalia

But thanks for adding new words, I knew just about all the old ones xD

Long time StarNomad

Lady_Laqueesha

BRING IT ON SMALLLLZZZZZ!!!!

smallfry5545

Quote from: Lady_Laqueesha on Apr 21, 2016, 10:13 PMBRING IT ON SMALLLLZZZZZ!!!!
You better watch out ;)

Anyways, Thank you Djk :D

American_Walrus

Quote from: Dreamξηder ღ on Apr 21, 2016, 07:37 PMCategory: Animalia

But thanks for adding new words, I knew just about all the old ones xD

I'd like this as well, just as long walrus is in there

calfrokrill

Thank you @djkirsh

Continue to spread de word of Paula Deen

JohnOaklyjohn

Quote from: MrEpicWonder on Apr 21, 2016, 06:18 PMThanks, Djk! I'm sure the players and staff will be happy with more unscrambles to do. :D

Whoo more times I can fail. lol

John

Doctor_Thanos