Apr 27, 2024, 09:48 PM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

NEW MOD FOR THE LOST ISLANDS!!!!!

Started by Greywell, May 01, 2016, 03:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greywell

For The Server The Lost Islands I Would Like To Represent A New Mod. Please Comment On My Topic If You Agree/Disagree. I Was Thinking Of The Modpack Creators Add In A Mod Called  :fire: Draconic Evolution :fire: I Would Recommend Adding This Mod To The Pack Because It Adds More Use To The End Except for Just Mining End Stone Killing Endermen Or Getting Obsidian There. I know it will also include dragons that may also represent a problem, but you can figure it out. If Your Going to Make another server but not like Skyblocks i suggest adding the draconic evolution mod to that new server, but for now I would like you mod pack creators to add Draconic Evolution mod.

blalp

how would you get draconium ore? isnt it mining only?
Have a fantastic day!

arch8ic

It's mined in the End, which would require a few restarts every so often. There might be an addon to make it compatible.
SFT Lost Islands Engineer!

Greywell

Well you can always disable the Enderdragon and let people buy the the draconian essence from the Ender Dragon In the shop. It also adds a new way to fly, but it's a Little Bit easier than the Robe Of The Stratosphere.

arch8ic

I actually really agree with this mod; the new method of flight is extremely difficult to obtain, but still a bit easier than the robes of the stratosphere. Additionally, the mod itself would add a lot of things for players to do, as many of our players have gone through most of our mods. I still think we need a better way of obtaining the ore, though.

UPDATE: Ex Astris allows you to obtain Draconium Ore from sieving Broken End Stone, making it entirely possible to obtain. We already have the required mod to get the items in the sky, why not add it? Many people want and love this mod.

Greywell

I agree with Arch8ic. Though the end needs to be reset from time to time, but there is a easy way to fix that Every 24 hours set a timer for that to reset the end. It is one of the few mods that can store the most massive amounts of energy, That maximum energy this mod can hold is about 2 Trillion RF/MJ/AE!

XxRagingKillerX

i have to say i would love to see this
Lost is a server that can only get better :) <3
Rage
Raging
Craigo

Greywell

Almost everyone would like to agree, because the most sky block modpackt i have seen had this mod which is really fun. People i guess could agree even if they are some how not able to reply.

Towelie

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Greywell

Since you are reply if you disagree and if you agree ill be seeing that 91 modded active xD

dimondsword

I see one flaw people could just set up ender quarry's around the end island

blalp

then we would have to reset the end, with people's end quarry's in it.
Have a fantastic day!

Greywell

Or! you can just Ban the Ender Quarry and don't let people take the end all to themselves. That would fix the flaw that you said Dimond.

dimondsword

blalp

that takes a constant suppy of vis and is directional
Have a fantastic day!

arch8ic

Ender comets are a thing as well, which spawn tons of ore and are in the end (though they are slightly rare). Additionally, as bloop stated, those who place ender quarries in the end run the risk of losing the quarry via a reset.

dimondsword

wouldn't ender  quarry's also turn end spawn to dirt XD

Greywell

Like I said,  :fire:  :mobspawner: Disable :mobspawner:  :fire:  the ender quarry or ban the item.

dimondsword

Grey I agree with you that this would be a great mod to add but lost already have enough lag but if we added fastcraft and this that would probably solve that issue and with the ender quarry I really don't think people would use that because they use alot of power to run and not to mention you would get a metric ton of endstone.

Greywell

Well for the Server Lag In That Case that could be a problem. but! I do agree with dimond and you can set up Auto Command for lag clear identities (If there already is, I just didn't noticed).

XxRagingKillerX

May 26, 2016, 04:46 AM #20 Last Edit: Jun 03, 2016, 02:56 AM by XxRagingKillerX
come on @saywhat2365 it would probs help the player base also
Lost is a server that can only get better :) <3
Rage
Raging
Craigo