Apr 28, 2024, 04:02 AM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

please enable spatial io from applied energistices

Started by dimondsword, May 11, 2016, 11:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dimondsword

spatial io could be very cool people could make rooms for stuff that takes up room on a island and it would  give more life to AE2 and give it more of  a purpose rather then just because used for storage

Pookalton

Not a huge fan of Lost Islands, but if it's been disabled, it probably has been for a reason.

blalp

I will check with the owners to see why it was removed. My guess is massive lag removal. And possibly dimension glitches.
Have a fantastic day!

Tyler7733

Reason for removal: likely because players can be put inside those dimentions free to build anything anywhere, in any size, but what worries me is what happens if you use spatial io in the spatial io dimention. I have not tested it, but that may possibly end badly. Not to mention those dimentions are unstable. One time I went into that dimention and it was stable for the first hour, until it started snowing... Basically what you are talking about by enabling that dimention is possibly letting people setup very fragile machines that mass produce everything, until a griefer comes and cuts off item transportation. The end result could likely be what you may think of off what i have said here.
You must accept the fundamental truth of reality, Lost = Life!!