May 23, 2024, 08:05 AM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

[Survival] The Slimefun altar is back!

Started by Towelie, Jun 04, 2016, 11:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Jun 04, 2016, 11:23 AM Last Edit: Jun 04, 2016, 11:30 AM by Katherine
The Slimefun altar is back!
You can now craft the following items with it:

• Lava Crystal
  • Essence of Afterlife
  • Blank Rune
  • Ancient Rune[Air]
  • Ancient Rune[Earth]
  • Ancient Rune[Fire]
  • Ancient Rune[Water]
  • Ancient Rune[Ender]
  • Ancient Rune[Rainbow]
  • Soulbound Helmet
  • Soulbound Chestplate
  • Soulbound Leggings
  • Soulbound Boots
  • Soulbound Sword
  • Soulbound Bow
  • Soulbound Pickaxe
  • Soulbound Axe
  • Soulbound Shovel
  • Soulbound Hoe
  • Infernal Bonemeal
  • Elytra Scale
  • Infused Elytra
  • Soulbound Elytra
  • Rainbow Wool
  • Rainbow Glass
  • Rainbow Glass Pane
  • Rainbow Clay
  • Talisman of the Lava Walker
  • Talisman of the Firefighter
  • Ender Talisman of the Lava Walker
  • Ender Talisman of the Firefighter

Thank you @Fractalion for the help, as well as @Katherine

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

HD

Jun 04, 2016, 12:16 PM #1 Last Edit: Jun 04, 2016, 12:36 PM by Halla
Thanks Towelie! And Thank you Frac and Katherine aswell!  :laugh:

Stancrazy

Jun 04, 2016, 04:22 PM #2 Last Edit: Jun 04, 2016, 04:38 PM by Stancrazy
As I was combing through the items, I noticed the plain old "Elytra" isn't available in slimefun. I assume to keep the rarity of said item, but doing so completely disables the "Infused Elytra" and "Soulbound Elytra". If enabling isnt an option, might as well remove the items related to the elytra as they're useless anyway.
Also, due to Elytras being added to slimefun, it gives the message "This item is disabled! How did you even get that?" to the player having it equipped.

Fractalion

Quote from: Stancrazy on Jun 04, 2016, 04:22 PMAs I was combing through the items, I noticed the plain old "Elytra" isn't available in slimefun. I assume to keep the rarity of said item, but doing so completely disables the "Infused Elytra" and "Soulbound Elytra". If enabling isnt an option, might as well remove the items related to the elytra as they're useless anyway.
Also, due to Elytras being added to slimefun, it gives the message "This item is disabled! How did you even get that?" to the player having it equipped.

@Towelie I guess we didn't catch this earlier today. Is there any way we can change recipes in SlimeFun, or is it strictly enable/disable?

If we can change the recipe, I'd recommend making the base Elytra take some really expensive things, so that you are effectively forced to get it via voting. I can help you figure out a good recipe if this is an option.

If you can't change the recipe, we'll need to figure out if there is a better way to disable it so that it's not craftable, but people can still use it. Might need to ask the developer about it. They probably should have made the SlimeFun version of the elytra its own separate thing anyway, so that weird conflicts like this don't happen. I have to assume there's a reason that they made the Elytra the only (or one of the only) thing(s) in SlimeFun that doesn't have custom text and such but it's still a bit strange.

JohnOaklyjohn