Apr 27, 2024, 09:54 PM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

[Survival] BUILDERS WANTED!

Started by Katherine, Jun 16, 2016, 08:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JinxOnTheLoose

Quote from: Vallith on Jun 18, 2016, 01:40 PMI was wondering if it would be possible to post images of builds that i have made in single player...?

EDIT: Do we need to also be good at interiors? :P Not so good at interiors.

You can post images if you'd like, as long as you give proof you've built them (Be in the screenshot). Make sure to get multiple shots of the build. :)

Pookalton

Quote from: Jinxie on Jun 18, 2016, 02:00 PM
Quote from: Vallith on Jun 18, 2016, 01:40 PMI was wondering if it would be possible to post images of builds that i have made in single player...?

You can post images if you'd like, as long as you give proof you've built them (Be in the screenshot). Make sure to get multiple shots of the build. :)

Awesome, Thanks Jinxie! Will post in a few.

Pookalton

If any more photos are needed, ask which area and you shall receive.
IGN: Vallith

(I'm pretty crap at Interior, so please don't hate xD)

Also, sorry about the rain, forgot to turn it off. :P

And that's it! I know, it's only one build, but I could build a village :D <3 - Val
Ehm, just realised how long the post is, SORRY FOR LONG POST!

calfrokrill

Quote from: Jinxie on Jun 18, 2016, 02:00 PM

And on this, I edited my entry to show a pic of the Burj Al Arab I built about a year ago, but I deleted the world I built it on, rip.