Apr 27, 2024, 12:28 PM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

Animal

Started by Beanz_, Jul 25, 2016, 03:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What is your favourite animal?

Dog
24 (100%)
Cat
25 (104.2%)
Bird
9 (37.5%)
Snake
5 (20.8%)
Bearded Dragon
5 (20.8%)
Dwarf Sungazer (as in my picture)
2 (8.3%)
Tortoise
5 (20.8%)
Hedgehog
3 (12.5%)
Tenrec
0 (0%)
Turtle
6 (25%)
Leopard Gecko
1 (4.2%)
Crested Gecko
1 (4.2%)
Chinese Cave Gecko
2 (8.3%)
Other
14 (58.3%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Voting closed: Aug 12, 2016, 03:16 PM

Beanz_

Curious to what animal is your favourite, personally i love Dogs, Bearded Dragons, Leopard Gecko, Chinese Cave Gecko, Crested Gecko, Snakes and a Dwarf Sungazer

JinxOnTheLoose

Sloth and Axolotl :D

Lucy_23x

CATS
and bearded dragons are cool
I also like dragons and dinosaurs, pretty much any feline, reptiles and donkeys c:

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

Beanz_

Quote from: Lucy_23x on Jul 25, 2016, 03:25 PMCATS
I also like dragons and dinosaurs, pretty much any feline, reptiles and donkeys c:

i want a fire breathing dragon but sadly they're not real, if they were real i'd have one as they could live with humans IF humans don't anger the dragons and i'd become a dragon rider and kill people who ever annoyed me to the point i can't stand them

American_Walrus

Walruses, grizzly bears, and tortoises oh my

BloodQueenRazlc

Dog Cat penguin polar bear panda and red pandas :)

Lucy_23x

Quote from: Beanz_ on Jul 25, 2016, 03:53 PM
Quote from: Lucy_23x on Jul 25, 2016, 03:25 PMCATS

i want a fire breathing dragon but sadly they're not real, if they were real i'd have one as they could live with humans IF humans don't anger the dragons and i'd become a dragon rider and kill people who ever annoyed me to the point i can't stand them
I will totally god damn do dat wiv yah

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

Sparkle_Sun

Seahorses are my favorite animal but I like dogs too.

Rainbowgirl

ochoaj

CATS FOR THE WINNNNN  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
"Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech."
― Benjamin Franklin

Beanz_

Just so you guys know a Tenrec is a hedgehogs but it originates from Madagascar and they are super cute

iLaxrv10

I voted other because Polar Bears ;)
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

td998

Why are some of these such specific species of lizard but there's not even like a horse option? lol

Rainbowgirl

My llama will attack you :P

omelott

I'm stuck between cats and dogs. :-\

Zoe13

Beanz_

Quote from: td998 on Jul 26, 2016, 10:23 PMWhy are some of these such specific species of lizard but there's not even like a horse option? lol

Cause Lizards are better than horses XD

Quote from: omelott on Jul 28, 2016, 03:23 PMI'm stuck between cats and dogs. :-\

Omelott you can pick both you know xD

CCookie22

Dogs, guinea pigs and meerkats ;D

CallOfTheElements

I will vote if you add any cephalopod. (Octopuses, squids etc)

lioneatszebra

I like cats, dogs, sharks and alligators.
brb, living offline

BattleAxium

I voted cats but I'm probably a bit biased since I have 3 cats and only 1 dog in my house.