Apr 27, 2024, 09:50 PM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

Sorry.

Started by iFlirt, Aug 06, 2016, 07:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iFlirt

As you all know there was a situation between me and Tyler7733 due to that, there have been many more issues that have followed that. The reason things happened is because we had demoted Tyler. I am the one that gave him his warnings which lead to his demotion. This made many of you angry but it simply can not stay this way.

In the future:
 :diamondblock: Me and Tyler will get along perfectly.

:heart: Me and Tyler won't have another issue.

:diamondblock: Me and tyler both agree that the hate and comments etc. needs to stop.

:heart: We will no longer keep players up late at night.

:diamondblock: I will no longer be demanding the way I have been.

:heart: I will from here on out have a softer tone with players.

:diamondblock: I will prove to everyone that I can be better.
Lost Islands Elder

blalp

No one is perfect. I am not perfect. The amount of hate that sharking has been getting needs to stop. If you have a problem with a staff member, contact me.
Have a fantastic day!

Relevant_Chaos

Let just move on from this, I know that I could of handled it better, but factors clouded my judgment, I know iv said this enough time for staff to be sick of it , but I for one, as a Jmod I'm sorry that I had anything to do with this. This was a mistake and I will make sure to get all of the facts right before having my opinion.

And Sharking_, I am very, very sorry how I reacted, it was out of line. and tbh I was surprised that I wasn't demoted. And I hope we can still be on good term. :)
-Alpha
Modded Manager. Long time SFT Doner and Builder Of Many Things
Also a meme lord
Also Gay AF

Tyler7733

This is confirmation that I am on the side of the above listed expectations to make the server better.
You must accept the fundamental truth of reality, Lost = Life!!