Apr 27, 2024, 04:56 PM

News:

Please vote for us daily!

[LoL]Out-of-meta champions

Started by _iTzReKtPvp_, Sep 04, 2016, 07:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

From the list below, what do you think it's the best champion?

Aatrox
Urgot
Heimerdinger
Kog'Maw
Dr. Mundo

_iTzReKtPvp_

Well, I want to buy one of these champions because I played some matches and I found that they are pretty good, even if they are off-meta.
P.S: The reason I need this topic is because some of these champions are expensive and I don't want to waste my IP on them.
Former Pocket Manager

onionboys

Don't get urgot or aatrox or heimerdinger, they may be fun but in team fights you are as good as useless.

_iTzReKtPvp_

Quote from: onionboys on Sep 04, 2016, 07:33 PMDon't get urgot or aatrox or heimerdinger, they may be fun but in team fights you are as good as useless.
I agree with urgot and heimer, but aatrox is helpful in teamfights as he has some cc and deals a lot of damage
Former Pocket Manager

onionboys

Quote from: _iTzReKtPvp_ on Sep 04, 2016, 07:44 PM
Quote from: onionboys on Sep 04, 2016, 07:33 PMDon't get urgot or aatrox or heimerdinger, they may be fun but in team fights you are as good as useless.
I agree with urgot and heimer, but aatrox is helpful in teamfights as he has some cc and deals a lot of damage

If you want off-meta, play yasuo

stormshooter

Quote from: onionboys on Sep 04, 2016, 08:07 PM

halt

_iTzReKtPvp_

Quote from: onionboys on Sep 04, 2016, 08:07 PM

u kidding m8?
Former Pocket Manager

Nubbun

Sep 06, 2016, 06:06 PM #6 Last Edit: Sep 06, 2016, 06:32 PM by magl
I don't play LoL but my ign isn't on the champion list so i'm offended. Voting Kog'Maw cuz i'd read it as Kog'Mawgl.
idek why i laughed for so long about my reply on here, i'm so sorry just ignore.

\(◎o◎)/

_iTzReKtPvp_

Quote from: magl on Sep 06, 2016, 06:06 PMI don't play LoL but my ign isn't on the champion list so i'm offended. Voting Kog'Maw cuz i'd read it as Kog'Mawgl.
idek why i laughed for so long about my reply on here, i'm so sorry just ignore.
Lmao xD
Former Pocket Manager