Mar 19, 2024, 02:59 AM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

Donald Trump v. Hillary Clinton

Started by Jasper, Nov 03, 2016, 02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who would you prefer for president of the United States?

Donald Trump
15 (38.5%)
Hillary Clinton
24 (61.5%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Voting closed: Nov 09, 2016, 02:27 AM

Th3RedGamer

I wish they all got berned...

TheRabster1428/Crnge

Quote from: Towelie on Nov 06, 2016, 11:44 AMLet's not forge the fact that Donald Trump is a fucking insane person with a thug attitude and who acts like he's rich so he can do anything he want.
Please don't vote this fucking bufoon, it will end up destroying the world, not just the USA.

Why? Because:

- He clearly said NATO should be disbanded and that he intends to no longer support his allies unless they cover the costs (oh really mister trump? HOW ABOUT THE FACT THAT WE FUCKING HOST YOUR ANTI MISSIL SHIELD YOU MASSIVE ASSHOLE SHIT TURD?
- He intends to stop "guarding" Asia and end the treaty which states that Japan/Neighbouring countries are not allowed to build nukes and in return USA defends them against any threat from North Korea / etc.
- He's Putin's bitch.

If this fucking bufoon is elected  World War 3 will probably come and this whole planet will be destroyed.

I'm not a huge fan of Hillary Clinton either, but come on people, face it, at least she's not a fucking insane baboon who uses way too much spray tan on his face (except on his eyes who end up looking like a gorilla's butthole)

#VoteHillary2016

I agree and... THAT WAS HILARIOUS, I THINK DONALD IS CRYING, YOU JUST ROASTED HIM xD, I gotta say good job on that xD, I can't stop laughing! Again, completely with ya here...
Pocket Ex-Moderator
Survival Member
1.7.10 Technologist/Memelord
B-Team Astronomer/Memelord

Bosslaya

Quote from: Towelie on Nov 06, 2016, 11:44 AMLet's not forge the fact that Donald Trump is a fucking insane person with a thug attitude and who acts like he's rich so he can do anything he want.
Please don't vote this fucking bufoon, it will end up destroying the world, not just the USA.

Why? Because:

- He clearly said NATO should be disbanded and that he intends to no longer support his allies unless they cover the costs (oh really mister trump? HOW ABOUT THE FACT THAT WE FUCKING HOST YOUR ANTI MISSIL SHIELD YOU MASSIVE ASSHOLE SHIT TURD?
- He intends to stop "guarding" Asia and end the treaty which states that Japan/Neighbouring countries are not allowed to build nukes and in return USA defends them against any threat from North Korea / etc.
- He's Putin's bitch.

If this fucking bufoon is elected  World War 3 will probably come and this whole planet will be destroyed.

I'm not a huge fan of Hillary Clinton either, but come on people, face it, at least she's not a fucking insane baboon who uses way too much spray tan on his face (except on his eyes who end up looking like a gorilla's butthole)

#VoteHillary2016
I too fear waking up to world war three because of Trumpy dumpy
Pocket veteran/Pixelmon Charmander/Survival member

badbrad01

Made By Miricx

Aymaneto

Please don't bump topics which are 15 days old or more!

Bosslaya

Bosslaya

Quote from: Rabi (Dabi) dabdabdab on Nov 13, 2016, 07:57 AM

Why? Because:

- He's Putin's bitch.

#VoteHillary2016

I agree and... THAT WAS HILARIOUS, I THINK DONALD IS CRYING, YOU JUST ROASTED HIM xD, I gotta say good job on that xD, I can't stop laughing! Again, completely with ya here...
Since when are we against Towelie?
We trust Tow to manage our passtime!our precious passtime!