Mar 19, 2024, 10:28 AM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

can guys and girls (who are straight) Be best friends and NOT like each other

Started by truewolfmaster, Sep 23, 2017, 08:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

can guys and girls (who are straight) Be best friends and NOT like each other

yes
no

truewolfmaster

my best friend is girl and i get backslash from it so what do you think
Oh yes Give the serial killer enthusiast a mod to make monsters, what could possibly go wrong?

TheStarNomad✯

The best relationships stem from friendship, but not every friendship will become a relationship.

Long time StarNomad

Towelie

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

XZ_SLAUGHTER

I become friends with a person because i like them and enjoy spending time with them. If they're a girl and it leads somewhere, great. if not, i don't mind as i already have plenty of good times w/ them anyways

Nubbun

Ew no way guys are boring, literally no reason for girls to hang out with them unless there's romantic feelings involved!

Jks relax I'm just a casual lesbian making fun of this poll, obviously you can be friends with whoever you want regardless of gender lmao

\(◎o◎)/

AidenBwah

Considering my best friends are guys, and that I rarely talk to girls, yes.

Nubbun

Do the people who voted "No" even have friends to begin with? Let alone a partner x'D

\(◎o◎)/

MrChanango

Total honesty, I probably have more friends that are girls than guys. It's not that I hate hanging out with guys, because I still do all the time, but more than usual amount of people at my school that are guys do drugs and stuff and I'd honestly just stay out of it.

And like what Endar said, nothing is ever bound to happen but that's ok :D
Owner of the legendary Wood4U!
Founder at ModMart!
Survival Mod 12/30/16 - Survival JMod 11/5/16
Survival Admin 12/23/17 - Survival Manager 7/17/17 -
Survival Elder 3/21/18

Darren64_NY

TheMop123

Yes.
I'm don't really get attracted to anyone so does that mean I have no friends??

American_Walrus

It really just depends on the people. Some people just wouldn't do well in relationships together, but they'd be great friends. Some would have a nice relationship, but they aren't really friends. just dont focus on getting your knob slobbed, and good things will come to you

Smileyface2288

I have some guys that are good friends of mine, but most of they time they're annoying and I want to punch them in the guts :heart: Which I would never do, I wish :p