Apr 27, 2024, 05:24 PM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

Survival Slimefun Updates

Started by Maya546, Aug 18, 2023, 05:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maya546

As some of you may know, late last year we had to unfortunately disable backpacks and Cargo Management on Survival as they had caused numerous issues. We kept up with the plugin developers to ensure that we could re-enable them as soon as they were fixed, and the day has come!

Our Manager+ team, with the help of Judge_Bird, has extensively tested the Cargo Management system and Backpacks to ensure that they will not cause more issues, or still experience the ones they previously had. However, if you do encounter any issues, we will need you to contact a Manager+ immediately! If issues are not fixed and continue to persist like last year, we cannot guarantee they will stay enabled.

Additionally, we have a new add-on for Slimefun! Autpek announced that we have added DankTech2 on Discord yesterday, which adds many new features. These include backpacks with more storage and trashcans that automatically delete items you don't want your inventory to collect! More information can be found on our discord by clicking here. As for those of you who have already looked at the recipes, we are currently working on alternate recipes for the higher Tiers as they require nether stars!
Discord Admin | Modded Mod
Survival Owner & Head of Staff

NotChocobo654321

me = judge bird just an FYI for yall, it was a pain but i found all what i couldz