Apr 27, 2024, 08:20 AM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

TheKingOfPop2

Started by AutoHandler, Dec 02, 2023, 02:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoHandler

In-game Nickname: TheKingOfPop2

Forum username: KingOfPop2

Why were you banned ?:
   Xraying

Why should you be unbanned ?
   I think I should be unbanned because I have uninstalled the texture pack and I can send an image if you need proof I will make sure to never use it again and I have learned my lesson

Extra Information:
   Banned by Kakota for xraying (second unban request)
Are you banned? Click here to request an unban.

Nicadean33

Hello @KingOfPop2 I will contact Kakota for you. Please allow them 48 hours to respond.

Kakota

Hello TheKingOfPop2!

Thank you for resubmitting your ban request on the date mentioned from your previous unban.

I am willing to unban you on these conditions listed below

• Promise to never ever use X-ray again. If you do, your punishment next time will be much harsher!
  • Have your emp reset to 0
  • Have all your iron+ removed
  • Serve 4 hours of untrusted(limited commands)
  • Tell more 2 rules from here.

You have one week to respond to this unban request. Failure to do so will mean this unban will be locked with no unban and you'd have to resubmit an unban appeal.

KingOfPop2

I promise to never use X-ray and I am willing to all of the conditions that you listed.

KingOfPop2

Oh yeah and the rules: No greifing as well as No X-Ray

KingOfPop2

(I misread the rule thing so here is another No leaving floating trees)

Kakota

We will procress your unban, please give the admin team sometime to finalize your unban. I will return to this fourm topic in the next couple of days when we've finalized your unban to inform you, you may play again. Thanks!

Kakota

Hello TheKingOfPop2!

I have processed your unban, you may request your rank, Veteran back once you hit 374hr and 28min.

Welcome back!