Minecraft: Pocket Edition Server

Started by Towelie, Apr 15, 2014, 10:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheMop123

Thankyou :D
This is a very nice thing to come home to after a boring day at school
<3

wrshpblu

the pocket is awesome towie is right It is a little lagey thought o well its fun!

KnifeStryke

May 08, 2014, 02:18 AM #77 Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 02:21 AM by KnifeStryke
Why is it down?

Post Merge: May 08, 2014, 02:21 AM

Quote from: TheMop123 on May 04, 2014, 07:13 PM
I've had no response so I thought I'd go ahead and make a few suggestions.
The protection plugin.
I know that no ordinary players can go and protect a building but it really annoys me that you have to have a   
specific area to build in of the right shape before you even start building. I have also found a few errors with adding people to a certain protection.
I have also noticed that  people do not play as much as they used to.I also find that I am the only staff member on alot of the time and annoy alot of the players by prioritizing with who I go to help next  (based on who asks first)
My point is we need to find a few trustworthy, active players that we could make staff
As Towelie said and although I don't apply to this I think that players that are already staff on another server and play on the pocket edition server should be staff. Although this may not be my call I would like to recommend Sparkle_Sun and 8d2 as staff.
My last point is that I, along with many other players are upset and disappointed with the amount of griefing going on throughout the 4 worlds and I doubt that no one would reject to a world reset.
Also is it possible to rollback certain chunks to get rid of the griefed chunks?
Thank you
Mop
I have been admin on a few servers, so if you guys need a jmod, or a staff member then I feel like I'm pretty trustworthy.. If anyone needs to interview me or some thing.. Lol idk but I'm 15, I try to be nice to players, I'm pretty dedicated to being helpful and I love sft :P let me know

TheMop123

Quote from: KnifeStryke on May 08, 2014, 02:18 AM
Why is it down?

Post Merge: May 08, 2014, 02:21 AM

Quote from: TheMop123 on May 04, 2014, 07:13 PM
I've had no response so I thought I'd go ahead and make a few suggestions.
The protection plugin.
I know that no ordinary players can go and protect a building but it really annoys me that you have to have a   
specific area to build in of the right shape before you even start building. I have also found a few errors with adding people to a certain protection.
I have also noticed that  people do not play as much as they used to.I also find that I am the only staff member on alot of the time and annoy alot of the players by prioritizing with who I go to help next  (based on who asks first)
My point is we need to find a few trustworthy, active players that we could make staff
As Towelie said and although I don't apply to this I think that players that are already staff on another server and play on the pocket edition server should be staff. Although this may not be my call I would like to recommend Sparkle_Sun and 8d2 as staff.
My last point is that I, along with many other players are upset and disappointed with the amount of griefing going on throughout the 4 worlds and I doubt that no one would reject to a world reset.
Also is it possible to rollback certain chunks to get rid of the griefed chunks?
Thank you
Mop
I have been admin on a few servers, so if you guys need a jmod, or a staff member then I feel like I'm pretty trustworthy.. If anyone needs to interview me or some thing.. Lol idk but I'm 15, I try to be nice to players, I'm pretty dedicated to being helpful and I love sft :P let me know

I'm not sure of the reasons of it being down but I'm sure that if Towelie was updating the world in any way we would know so it is,unfortunately, probably having some technical difficulties.
As for you becoming staff, it isn't my call but I have no objections towards it. However DO NOT POST IT HERE!
Go to "minecraft discussions" and look for the thread enrolling staff members for pocket.

Mop 

KnifeStryke

TheMop123

Bach

Great, I was one of 'those people' who waited for the app to come out on iPods until 3 in the morning screaming 'YES' when I got it xd so I'm on there a lot, awesome idea! ;D

dokmosh

emm10

Will the hours you play on pocket edition give show up on /pstats ?

Towelie

Quote from: emm10 on May 11, 2014, 01:58 PM
Will the hours you play on pocket edition give show up on /pstats ?
nope, they do not

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

TheMop123

Towelie, you know I am having "issues" with the server.
I was thinking of changing my name and having you giving me the mod permissions for that account.
Please can I PM you the name I am changing it to?

Towelie

We can do that, sure.

PS: I have reset the world, the old world can be found at /warp w5. Doing this to give people a clean startup world.

Still needing staff !

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

TheMop123

PMed u new name and THANK YOU SO MUCH.
For the world reset

KnifeStryke

Towelie, I have a few things to say. First, you should add the pocketguard plugin, as its annoying when I can't guard my chests. Secondly, I know its annoying, but you should reset the worlds more often. Once every few weeks. Otherwise, it gets messed up. And thirdly, I know SparkleSun told you I would be a bad staff member, because I am admin on another server. Well, I have asked the owner to deop me, because I like stf better, and I want you to take that into consideration. I REALLY want to contribute to this server, as I have fun on it daily.  Would you tell me if I have a chance at becoming a mod, or staff member? I need to know..

TheMop123

I still cant login and its making me sad.
I PMed you a new name and had no response so I am not sure on where to go from here.

TheMop123

Erm you know the fake Towelie and Donny issue... There is now a fake Mop :3

TheMop123

A fake Mop is out there abusing staff powers :(

KnifeStryke

So all that stuff about MC server problems? Is that gonna affect MCPE as well? I really hope  it isn't discontinued. I'm having aalot of fun playing on sftPe. Also, I just got the beta for the new pocket edition update. This update includes unlimited worlds, PC biomes, caves, and PC mobs, and structures such as mineshafts and villages. Pocketmine server software is updating, and looking great for the new update, which should be out in a week or so. Please update the software, delete all worlds and start up infinant ones, and get sftpe to a glorious server. Thanks. I will try to keep you updated on things.

Knife out.  :diamondblock:

ryan_m004

Hope SFT PE stays and improves. By the way...... We still need staff!
SFT PE Mod- rayn  ;D
Quote from: MrEpicWonder on Dec 25, 2014, 09:21 PMi have such a good memory, an apple, an orange and a tennis ball thrown at my dick.

TheMop123

I'm woking on staff members its fine
and knife beta is probably buggy.
hope tow agrees that we should just wait until proper update comes out

KnifeStryke

Oh yeah. Of course. I wasn't suggesting that we get a beta version. I was just updating u all in the advancements if the update. Just telling you guys about it so u can update thee server ASAP. This update is so cool. Like I said, I will keep you posted

Knife out.

TheMop123

And I alerted tow of this yesterday :P

KnifeStryke

Towelie, can we have all worlds reset when the update come out? I heard Mop talking about this, but I played SFTPE a few days ago, and the worlds are destroyed. Also, I have a friend, (very good modder) who is developing a pixelmon-like plugin for the new PocketMine Alpha. It would be so cool if we could have say, a pixelmon server on SFTPE. Just a suggestion I'll update you more once more info is heard. Thanks!

TheMop123

No pixelmon.
due to the EULA, we have to reduce the amount of minecraft servers that are hosted, not add more
I like your dedication but no neither of these ideas can happen.
can I just reassure you that I am very alert about the update and so is Towlie.
as soon as it comes out, I will let him know and he will see what he can do.

KnifeStryke

OK, so PocketMine 1.4 has been released. Towelie, can you please update? This update for both pocketmine and pocket edition itself (MCPE update is out on the 10th) I have been able to test, thanks to the devs. In multiplayer, there is now no lag, mobs, infinant worlds, and many many other things, including caves, and new biomes. I am very excited to see super fun time PE expand with the new update. But yeah, please update server software on the 10th. Thanks!!

Knife out.  :diamondblock: :diamondblock: :diamondblock: