Apr 27, 2024, 02:16 PM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

[Global News] Soldier watches his pregnant wife getting stabbed on Facetime

Started by The Lovin Spoon, May 22, 2014, 07:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lovin Spoon

EL PASO, TX – Deployment is difficult enough for a family. But while Justin Poole was thousands of miles away in southwest Asia, he never imagined it would be his wife and unborn child's lives that would be threatened.
Justine and his wife Rachel was Facetime'ing when an intruder attacked her inside her El Paso, Texas home.

Rachel recognized the suspect and screamed his name to her husband over the phone as he stabbed her repeatedly in the face and stomach.

The suspect fled the home, and Rachel was able to call 911.

Meanwhile, Justin put this frantic message on Facebook:

"Find out what f—— hospital my wife is in and tell me the f—— whereabouts of Corey Moss. He f—— went to my house while I'm deployed and stabbed her..."

Two days later, Rachel delivered their baby girl.

Justin is now back in the states, and mom and baby are recovering.

"We have an amazingly strong daughter who is absolutely gorgeous. It means the world, just being able to see her and know that, through everything, that she's doing just fine," said Rachel.

As for the suspect, 19-year-old Corey Moss is charged with attempted murder.

Investigators say his motive involved money he owed the couple for car repairs.

XD OpticMars

Oh my goodness... that's horrible D: I'm glad to see they are recovering though :c

Mgwllw

These sick people. They should give him one round and put him in a room by himself and let him do what he should have done in the first place.

onionboys

Quote from: Mgwllw on May 23, 2014, 11:23 PM
These sick people. They should give him one round and put him in a room by himself and let him do what he should have done in the first place.
what do you mean by this? he should if shot the person instead of stabing?

GotAnError

Quote from: onionboyzz on May 24, 2014, 02:16 AM
Quote from: Mgwllw on May 23, 2014, 11:23 PM
what do you mean by this? he should if shot the person instead of stabing?

He means he should have shot himself.
Screw the modern world! Our lovely earth is flat, ask the Medieval men!