Apr 27, 2024, 08:52 PM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

AMERICA DAY Building Contest!

Started by Qwerty102964, Jul 01, 2014, 07:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Qwerty102964

You read the title. It's almost July 4th, also known to some as AMERICA DAY. This means that all of us crazy Americans with our Big Macs and shotguns and fireworks and crazy flags get to celebrate that one time when we gained our independence a few (hundred) years ago. Anyway, here's what's going to happen. Since July 4th is generally a time a lot people spend with family or friends (to which I am no exception), this event will be held on Thursday, July 3rd at 4:00PM GMT-6. The theme for the building contest is simply: America.

Interpret that however you want and get some ideas going. Builders may be in teams of no more than two players. The winner(s) will get 2,000,000emp and have their build moved anywhere they want into another world. If it is a team of two, one player gets the money and the other gets the build. If neither wants the build, of course, the money will be split. See you on July 3rd! ;D

Countdown is Here

maxwolf28

AzGotSwag

i got 3 questions:

1) Can Non- Americans join this event?

2) What does the build must have? (Requirements)

3) Why are all the epic events have to be a "building event"?!

emm10

I know right now, someone is going to make a giant bald eagle.

Fire_Lord_Nero

Pffft. I agree with MaxWolf, what about Canada day.

Qwerty102964

Quote from: AzGotSwag on Jul 01, 2014, 08:18 PM
i got 3 questions:

1) Can Non- Americans join this event?

2) What does the build must have? (Requirements)

3) Why are all the epic events have to be a "building event"?!

1) Of course. :3
2) The theme is America. That is all.
3) This is the first building event I've ever done, so uh... yeah. I decided I'd make a change after Curiosity, Isolated System, Curiosity 2, SuperMaze, etc. and have this event while I'm working on the Maze Runner and Curiosity 3 for next month. :)

Green_Giant

Quick Question - How long will you give us to build it? And will it be on the plots in world 3?

Qwerty102964

Quote from: Green_Giant on Jul 01, 2014, 09:38 PM
Quick Question - How long will you give us to build it? And will it be on the plots in world 3?

It will be in the World 3 contest area and everyone will have 1 hour to finish.

ryan_m004

Quote from: MrEpicWonder on Dec 25, 2014, 09:21 PMi have such a good memory, an apple, an orange and a tennis ball thrown at my dick.

Eddiek2

Don't you mean Independence Day? ???

Eternal_Jamie

Disappointed no one has posted this yet. Go 'Murica I guess happy Birthday?

AMDMgames

onionboys

maxwolf28

Quote from: Fire_Lord_Nero on Jul 01, 2014, 08:31 PM
Are you Canadian? if so lets team up and make a Canadian flag and hockey rink!

tylerinator

WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO CANADA DAY!!!! Were the nice people too we deserve something for that.

crazygamer113

Quote from: maxwolf28 on Jul 02, 2014, 01:03 AM
Quote from: Fire_Lord_Nero on Jul 01, 2014, 08:31 PM
Are you Canadian? if so lets team up and make a Canadian flag and hockey rink!
I am Canadian : )

TheGoldenKibby

Quote from: tylerinator on Jul 02, 2014, 01:30 AM
WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO CANADA DAY!!!! Were the nice people too we deserve something for that.

Nobody ever said Canadians are not nice people. As a matter of fact, a majority of the servers are/will be hosted in Canada. Also, nobody is stopping anyone from making a Canadian Independence Day building contest. You could host on yourself if it means all that much to you.

crazygamer113

Quote from: TheGoldenKibby on Jul 02, 2014, 03:10 AM

Nobody ever said Canadians are not nice people. As a matter of fact, a majority of the servers are/will be hosted in Canada. Also, nobody is stopping anyone from making a Canadian Independence Day building contest. You could host on yourself if it means all that much to you.
I love the fact that the servers are hosted in Canada it gives me a good connection : D

Qwerty102964

Breenalee

Me and my father, will be participating in this, i have some really interesting ideas.

Chrisuv

Looking forward to this, should be a little fun  ;)

supermee3

What about Rød Grød med Fløde-day?

nyllekFTW

badbrad01

Me and GrimiGaming will be on a team
Made By Miricx

maxwolf28

Quote from: TheGoldenKibby on Jul 02, 2014, 03:10 AM

*facepalm*