Apr 27, 2024, 08:49 AM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

Few Changes

Started by Towelie, Jul 20, 2014, 02:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Jul 20, 2014, 02:51 PM Last Edit: Jul 20, 2014, 03:10 PM by Towelie
Few changes happening lately which I felt needed a post.

#1 The nether was reset.
#2 World1 will be increased from 5500x5500 to 5750x5750 4500x4500 to 5000x5000 to give you guys some more space until the world2 reset
#3 We are tweaking vote rewards (as soon as ColesyM is here and can do the changes):
- Remove wool rewards completely (32 x wool, etc).
- Replace cooked pork with pumpkin pie
- Replace emeralds with golden carrot
- Increase the XP in the tiers (1: 50xp, 2: 100 xp, 3: 150 xp, 4, 200xp, 5:250 xp)
- Increase the Emp reward from wh at it is now (2k emp per vote?) to 4k emp per vote for tiers 1,2; 6000 emp for tiers 3,4 and 7500 for tier 5
- Add SteveCo crates on tiers 3,4,5 (3 with the rarest chances, 4 with a more common and 5 with the most common but still not very often). Current crates: Series 1-17

#4 We are re-adding all the vote sites in /vote. When you type /vote now the first link will be to our current global vote site (superfuntime.org/vote) but after it there will be links to each individual voting site, making it easier to you guys

#5 We are adding "unusual armors". What that means, is that you will be able to buy Effect Tags from the donator shop (soon) and add a particle effect to your armors (will work similar to how ReNametags work now). ETA: Later today or tomorrwo

#6 We have added an option to add 1mil/2mil to the lottery pot and to draw the lottery (by donating)

#7 We have added the new donation ranks. They look the same, but have only cosmetic perks. They are based on this thread: http://www.superfuntime.org/forum/minecraft-discussions/%28feedback-needed%29-new-donator-ranks/new/#new but also contain ReName tags. You can also rent these ranks for 1 month now, at a cost of 30% of the full cost (however you will not get any consumable items such as  ReNametags).

#8 We have moved all the items that are going to be removed on August 1st into a category (that says just that), and we have discounted them all 50%. I'd like to remind you that you have until August 1st to buy these items after that they won't be available to buy any more (including empbuck packages, flymod, autoshop and so on).

#9 Around next week we should be starting the BetaTest of the Towns plugin. We were supposed to start it this weekend but some permission issues prohibited us.

As a reminder, any items you have already donated for until August 1st will be yours to keep.

Hope I'm not missing anything.
PS: I've got an exam next week, not sure when, I'm going to register Monday so probably Wednesday/Thursday. Until I pass the exam i will spend less time on SFT due to having to study. Driving test here is much more complicated than the us, I have to answer 24 questions correctly out of 26.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Long Goner

Yes! Crates are added to voting!!!!! ...sorry. But the rest of the stuff is also really exciting, thanks Towelie.

Towelie

Update: Hang on to your vote tokens they are soon going to become very valuable. 1000 vote tokens will buy you flymod, 750 will buy you compass. Also tiers 4 and 5 will give more tokens.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

Sparkle_Sun

Quote from: Towelie on Jul 20, 2014, 03:21 PM
Update: Hang on to your vote tokens they are soon going to become very valuable. 1000 vote tokens will buy you flymod, 750 will buy you compass. Also tiers 4 and 5 will give more tokens.

Is that only until August? Love the changes, by the way! Great job :D

Eternal_Jamie

Nah it'll go on longer than that sparkle

Brightpkz

Awesome! Definitely beneficial to the future. I'm glad and proud of these decisions/changes made. I see a bright future for SFT!

Call me Bond. Bright Bond.
Elytra Creds to Cayko <33

Towelie

Quote from: Sparkle_Sun on Jul 20, 2014, 03:25 PM
Quote from: Towelie on Jul 20, 2014, 03:21 PM

Is that only until August? Love the changes, by the way! Great job :D
Nope it's after august

Cesspitsid

Awesome, more rewards for voting, let's see SFT crawl it's way up the board :P

Toxic_Foxtrot69

Thank you Towelie for keeping us up to date on the goings on of SFT!

BTW, do vote tokens buy a beacon?

Green_Giant

Quote from: Toxic_Foxtrot69 on Jul 20, 2014, 07:09 PM
Thank you Towelie for keeping us up to date on the goings on of SFT!

BTW, do vote tokens buy a beacon?
Yep. 500 tokens I beleive.

ryan_m004

Thanks Tow this sounds great! Have a diamond:  :diamond:
Quote from: MrEpicWonder on Dec 25, 2014, 09:21 PMi have such a good memory, an apple, an orange and a tennis ball thrown at my dick.

Chrisuv

robingoofy

Sounds good to me, this will hopefully help getting higher on the list.

Towelie

The new vote rewards are in with the exception of steveco crates, Colesy is still working on adding those

Long Goner

So when towns comes out, can we have towns moved from other worlds to the towny world?

Eternal_Jamie

Quote from: Long Goner on Jul 21, 2014, 07:46 PM
So when towns comes out, can we have towns moved from other worlds to the towny world?
With the format of the towns world don't think that'll be possible.

wrshpblu

Quote from: Towelie on Jul 20, 2014, 02:51 PM
Few changes happening lately which I felt needed a post.

#1 The nether was reset.
#2 World1 will be increased from 5500x5500 to 5750x5750 4500x4500 to 5000x5000 to give you guys some more space until the world2 reset
#3 We are tweaking vote rewards (as soon as ColesyM is here and can do the changes):
- Remove wool rewards completely (32 x wool, etc).
- Replace cooked pork with pumpkin pie
- Replace emeralds with golden carrot
- Increase the XP in the tiers (1: 50xp, 2: 100 xp, 3: 150 xp, 4, 200xp, 5:250 xp)
- Increase the Emp reward from wh at it is now (2k emp per vote?) to 4k emp per vote for tiers 1,2; 6000 emp for tiers 3,4 and 7500 for tier 5
- Add SteveCo crates on tiers 3,4,5 (3 with the rarest chances, 4 with a more common and 5 with the most common but still not very often). Current crates: Series 1-17

#4 We are re-adding all the vote sites in /vote. When you type /vote now the first link will be to our current global vote site (superfuntime.org/vote) but after it there will be links to each individual voting site, making it easier to you guys

#5 We are adding "unusual armors". What that means, is that you will be able to buy Effect Tags from the donator shop (soon) and add a particle effect to your armors (will work similar to how ReNametags work now). ETA: Later today or tomorrwo

#6 We have added an option to add 1mil/2mil to the lottery pot and to draw the lottery (by donating)

#7 We have added the new donation ranks. They look the same, but have only cosmetic perks. They are based on this thread: http://www.superfuntime.org/forum/minecraft-discussions/%28feedback-needed%29-new-donator-ranks/new/#new but also contain ReName tags. You can also rent these ranks for 1 month now, at a cost of 30% of the full cost (however you will not get any consumable items such as  ReNametags).

#8 We have moved all the items that are going to be removed on August 1st into a category (that says just that), and we have discounted them all 50%. I'd like to remind you that you have until August 1st to buy these items after that they won't be available to buy any more (including empbuck packages, flymod, autoshop and so on).

#9 Around next week we should be starting the BetaTest of the Towns plugin. We were supposed to start it this weekend but some permission issues prohibited us.

As a reminder, any items you have already donated for until August 1st will be yours to keep.

Hope I'm not missing anything.
PS: I've got an exam next week, not sure when, I'm going to register Monday so probably Wednesday/Thursday. Until I pass the exam i will spend less time on SFT due to having to study. Driving test here is much more complicated than the us, I have to answer 24 questions correctly out of 26.
that's great! ;)