Started by Karkafi, Jul 31, 2014, 03:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkTrainer45

I must win i need GMod :D i wanna play this

hobodavid

Quote from: emm10 on Jul 31, 2014, 08:52 PM
Quote from: Sparkle_Sun on Jul 31, 2014, 05:23 PM
What is GMod?

Garry's Mod is a sandbox game where you build. No real objective to it, just build. Several mods have been made for it, including TTT (Trouble in Terrorist Town). In TTT, there is a set number of traitors, innocents and detectives. The traitors job is to hunt down and kill everyone but other traitors. Innocents job is to stay alive and try to figure it out. Traitors will have access to a shop with several weapons that only they can have, to help them get the job done. Detectives have a different shop, one tailored to finding out who killed who, and find the traitors. TTT basically takes the textures and probs from GMod, and alters them in a way that allows them to create this game. Similarly, it's like how a mod is made for Minecraft.

I removed my old post, so just count this as my entry. Also, I got my skins :D

Waddupcuz

Gortume

Aug 01, 2014, 12:26 AM #31 Last Edit: Aug 02, 2014, 10:18 PM by Gortume
Post. Also, will there be a map-making/weapon-making contest in the future for a similar prize? Might be fun to try.

Quote from: emm10 on Aug 01, 2014, 01:19 AMMost people have no experience with map making and/or model building, so a contest like this would be limited to like 5 people.

Map-making is fairly easy to pick up. There are plenty of introductory videos and guides out there. I'll admit that model building does suck, especially if it's in Blender, but it would be nice to see contests that could actively help the server (workshop files which would advertise the SFT TTT server).

Cireshie

emm10

Quote from: Gortume on Aug 01, 2014, 12:26 AM
Post. Also, will there be a map-making/weapon-making contest in the future for a similar prize? Might be fun to try.
Most people have no experience with map making and/or model building, so a contest like this would be limited to like 5 people.

AMDMgames

Loasty

Glad to see ttt being revived, last time i was on it i sat alone for 2 hours hoping someone would join D:   Good to see its coming back ^.^
Pixelmon Admin
Need assistance? contact me on discord @ Loasty#4663

Stariieyed

Never played :P But have watched videos of TTT and others played on GMod and it looks fun.

Toxic_Foxtrot69

TheMop123

BluetigerESW

Awesome! Been wanting to play TTT for a while now I just haven't gotten around to buying the game
I enjoy the act of xD-ing, like if you agree

Karkafi

Quote from: Cireshie on Aug 01, 2014, 12:51 AM
Hai

Cireshie wins! Please PM me as soon as possible to get your prize!