Apr 27, 2024, 10:23 PM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

Pixelmon - 1 year celebration?

Started by Dpa1991, Aug 02, 2014, 12:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dpa1991

emm10

Maybe building a safari zone and doing a bunch of competitions in it? And we could win prizes for most rare pokemon caught, and you get to keep the pokemon you catch. I don't know, I just saw it in the suggestions board and thought it'd be a great idea for an event.

IPwnCreeps

If you do anything it should be PvE, not PvP (pokemon wise xP) theres lots of players who play alot but only have like level 50-60s, then theres donators with a team of like 3 level 100s and 2 lvl 80s, I think any event you do would be alot more fun and fair if it was players fighting an arena of uncapturable legendarys or bosses :)

rooster702

Loasty

Ok lets see.
Events
a giveaway?
Patricks as rain again
A celebration
Owners playing with the players
Fireworks for everyone
a special 1 year cake(if possible)

Just my random ideas XD
Pixelmon Admin
Need assistance? contact me on discord @ Loasty#4663

hobodavid

onionboys

Make a server, give us legendaries and stoof and have funnnnn

rens0wntnoob

Barbacue2

MobileHome18

TheGoldenKibby

Rocket the entire server every hour.

adxlax

Hmm, perhaps hold extra special events? Like an elder held a big dig event that was well received and liked!

MarisaKirisame

Maybe like a building/decorating contest based on starter pokemon?

Squishyfoot

Olympics like on survival? Except have some different events like riding flying pokemon through rings as a race or something, or riding pokemon that are grounded in a foot race through a course, along with some other pixelmon-oriented "events". Maybe along with many other mini games or "events". (Okay, I have only heard of Olympics on survival, I don't know if it's a true thing, or is completely different in the way I think it is. Sorry, pixelmon is my main server.)

Hedgehog706

Quote from: emm10 on Aug 02, 2014, 01:07 AM
Maybe building a safari zone and doing a bunch of competitions in it? And we could win prizes for most rare pokemon caught, and you get to keep the pokemon you catch. I don't know, I just saw it in the suggestions board and thought it'd be a great idea for an event.
Hahah I suggested that go and check it out it could be a great event

Rjlem13

Maybe hold a tournament where you battle your way through to then face the Elite 4 - Admins and Managers? And then face the champion- Dpa ^-^.

Or do something like multiple events, parkour knowledge of SFT and Pixelmon, Giveaways and build offs.

And also the winner of the build off could do a big build at spawn which would represent 1 year of Pixelmon :D