May 14, 2024, 03:21 AM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

Pixelmon Premium shop overhaul

Started by Dpa1991, Aug 27, 2014, 11:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dpa1991

I've went and overhauled the entire Premium shop for Pixelmon, the changes are listed below. Please leave feedback on what you think of the changes and what else should be done/added.

Changelog:

VIP Perks:

• Renamed to Premium Perks
  • Initial rare candies increased from 10=>16
  • Daily Rare candy claim increased from 2=>3

Legendary Ranks:

• Price reduced by ~45%
  • 32 Diamonds changed to 10 diamond blocks

Master Rank:

• Price reduced to 12.5 Eur

Supporter Rank:

• Price reduced by ~50%
  • Random shiny spawn increased to 3 random shiny spawns

Random Pokespawn:

• Price reduced by ~50%
  • You will now receive 4 random pokespawns instead of 1

Random Shiny Pokespawn:

• Price reduced by ~50%
  • You will now receive 3 random Shiny Pokespawns instead of 1

Rare Candy:

• x10 Rare candy - reduced to 2.5 Eur (0.25/ea)
  • x32 Rare candy - reduced to 7.5 Eur (0.23/ea)
  • x64 Rare candy - reduced to 12.8 Eur (0.20/ea)

Diamond Blocks:

• x15 Diamond Block - reduced to 4.5 Eur (0.30/ea)
  • x58 Diamond Block - reduced to 14.5 Eur (0.25/ea)

General Changes:

• The entire shop was reduced by ~50%
  • Shiny Cost reduced to 5 Eur

Loasty

I love the new prices as they are more affordable, But in my personal opinion i think that the prices could have just been reduces; Maybe the increasing in the amount given is a little too much.   Thats just my opinion though ^.^
Pixelmon Admin
Need assistance? contact me on discord @ Loasty#4663

Tombo_

I also love the new prices.

Will the people who have bought VIP be able to claim the new perks or will it be for people who buy from now on?

adamson20

Quote from: Cocobutter03 on Aug 27, 2014, 12:07 PM
I also love the new prices.

Will the people who have bought VIP be able to claim the new perks or will it be for people who buy from now on?
Got VIP and can claim the 3x rare candies daily now (yey!) but would think the initial stuff is just for those who buy it from now on.

Hedgehog706

Never really donated, might consider now that the prices are better!

Adam_Sawg

thx dpa, if i waited 1 month, i could have gotten more stuff ... =-/

Fractalion

Um. Perhaps I am missing something major here - perhaps a post was made that explains this and I simply can't find it.

How exactly is Pixelmon exempt from having to comply with the terms of the EULA?

From what I am reading here it seems to still offer advantages in exchange for money, which is a breach of the EULA, no?

From what I have read the change to the EULA forbidding such sales was made quite some time ago. It isn't a recent addition - it's just that they are only just now deciding to crack down on such things.

Again, though, perhaps I am missing something. Feel free to correct me if I am.

emm10

Quote from: Fractalion on Aug 27, 2014, 10:40 PM
Um. Perhaps I am missing something major here - perhaps a post was made that explains this and I simply can't find it.

How exactly is Pixelmon exempt from having to comply with the terms of the EULA?

From what I am reading here it seems to still offer advantages in exchange for money, which is a breach of the EULA, no?

From what I have read the change to the EULA forbidding such sales was made quite some time ago. It isn't a recent addition - it's just that they are only just now deciding to crack down on such things.

Pixelmon are considered cosmetic pets or followers since they offer no in-game advantage. So donating for pixelmon is completely fine.

J_Carrillo69

I would just like to add that refunds will not be given for the price difference of when you paid for what you donated for. I had a few players asking me on the server today wanting a refund of the price difference. All the money donated pretty much immediately goes into server maintenance so refunds can not be given.

Dpa1991

Quote from: J_Carrillo69 on Aug 28, 2014, 12:45 AM
I would just like to add that refunds will not be given for the price difference of when you paid for what you donated for. I had a few players asking me on the server today wanting a refund of the price difference. All the money donated pretty much immediately goes into server maintenance so refunds can not be given.

Not only that but, if you buy something -- lets say for this example we'll say a PS4. So you go buy a PS4 for $399.99, a few weeks/days pass and the price gets reduced to $300. Do you think sony would send you a check in the mail for the difference?

Towelie

Quote from: Fractalion on Aug 27, 2014, 10:40 PM

We are not doing this here. Contact me in PM if you wish to discuss about this

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Wofieboy

I already have Mewtwo and now you have upgraded the items you get from it. Will you give people like me the rewards they would have got if they had bought it today? Thanks

Loasty

Quote from: Wofieboy on Aug 28, 2014, 10:57 AM
I already have Mewtwo and now you have upgraded the items you get from it. Will you give people like me the rewards they would have got if they had bought it today? Thanks
No, Unless its VIP nothing is getting changed for you if you bought it at a previous time

Quote from: Dpa1991 on Aug 28, 2014, 01:10 AM
Quote from: J_Carrillo69 on Aug 28, 2014, 12:45 AM

Not only that but, if you buy something -- lets say for this example we'll say a PS4. So you go buy a PS4 for $399.99, a few weeks/days pass and the price gets reduced to $300. Do you think sony would send you a check in the mail for the difference?
Basically sums that up
Pixelmon Admin
Need assistance? contact me on discord @ Loasty#4663