Apr 27, 2024, 11:11 AM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

Happy Birthday SFT!

Started by Towelie, Sep 01, 2014, 09:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Today marks the 4th anniversary of Super Fun Time!
I would like to thank everyone for making this possible and to remind you guys that Super Fun Time wouldn't be what it is without you: the players.
Looking back to where we started, I like where we are now and I am hoping that the future will lead us to even more greatness.

To celebrate SFT's birthday, we will be having a drop party on Survival at /warp party
Also, I have started a 40% sale for Survival (for Pixelmon it's not needed since Dpa has just sliced the prices by up to 60%).
Countdown: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20140901T20&p0=49&msg=SFT%27s+4th+Bday+Party

I am inviting Pixelmon Players to this party as well, even though you won't have what to do with the items as you play on Pixelmon and not Survival, we will still have some fun events such as snowball fights, a Wither/EnderDragon hunt, and a lot of rocketing around.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

brotherband

Sounds great!
Glad to know that we are still going strong after for long years, hopefully our prosperity remains.

AidenBwah

I'll try to be there! Can't wait!

funkymonkey245

Happy birthday SuperFunTime! ^_^
Today may seem cloudy and tomorrow not much better but you just gotta remember only you can clear the weather so whenever you're feeling down just keep your head up to the sun because at the end of the day there's always better days to come...

cloberrie

ddude_stnom

Happy birthday SuperFunTime, and thank you everyone for making it such an amazing community!

Lansdiinio

happypinecones

Cr1_98

Happy Birthday SFT! Here's to another year!  :D

krankenstein20

happy b day also cant u do somthing on pixelmon cause i havent played on suvival so if i join i will be a noooooob

Tombo_

Happy birthday SuperFunTime!  :cake:

SFT_Beast

Happy Bday SFT! I cant believe it's been 4 years... Well more years to come!

ExBlooD

:cake: :cake: Happy birthday SFT!!  :cake: :cake:

stormshooter

Happy birthday SFT!!!!

The Lovin Spoon

Darren64_NY

Happy Birthday SFT!
Laat years party was great because it's also when I got promoted to JMod, always a good time. xD

CocoaMuffins15

Happy Berfday!!!!! I enjoy this server so much and I plan to be here for another year of SFT!!! still waiting on my sammich though... :D :D :D :D

Cireshie

Wow, seems like I've been here for only half of that.

Terror134

el_professor42

!!!!!!Happy Birthday SFT!!!!!!

Adam_Sawg

Happy Birthday SFT! without you! i woul have never knew how to play MineCraft! or meet very nice people, or having a super fun time! and thx for the 1.6 mil Narcotex

rileyblockman

Hey my old skins up there :D happy bday sft!!!

Lilbit31

~~~~~~~~~~~~ Happy B-day SFT! You did a great job making me addicted to this.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                          :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake:  :cake: :cake:
                                                                         :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Happysheep102

A year already.....
I remember the 3rd birthday like only yesterday.  ;D  :cake:

katoon123

Sep 01, 2014, 03:46 PM #24 Last Edit: Sep 04, 2014, 09:22 AM by katoon123
The event has ended