Apr 27, 2024, 09:02 AM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

[Survival] World 2 - One week reset notice

Started by Towelie, Sep 12, 2014, 07:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

In roughly one week we will be resetting World2.
This has been announced months ago so you should be ready by now but if you aren't, take this extra week.

Take a look at how the new world / spawn town will look here:
http://ro.superfuntime.org:8123/

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

ryan_m004

Will there be any places/homes to buy in spawn?
Quote from: MrEpicWonder on Dec 25, 2014, 09:21 PMi have such a good memory, an apple, an orange and a tennis ball thrown at my dick.

Towelie

Uncertain at the moment but from the looks of it it seems like there are going to be some, however since there's just a few of them expect prices to be high

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

N1ux_

Eternal_Jamie

Looking forward to it, some pretty neat areas on that map with all the islands and a pretty large ice spikes area at the top woo! Though of course it is partly cut off by worldborder again haha

DuaneandBrand0

Quote from: Eternal_Jamie on Sep 12, 2014, 11:49 AM
Looking forward to it, some pretty neat areas on that map with all the islands and a pretty large ice spikes area at the top woo! Though of course it is partly cut off by worldborder again haha
Islands, you say? I must find one so my Dino brethren can live there :) (DidoDerp HQ)

MackCashews

Can we maybe get screenshots of the new spawn, or do we have to wait until friday?  ;D
Also, dibs on +1425, -1815
(if dibs are still a thing, that is)

-Mack

Green_Giant

Quote from: MackCashews on Sep 15, 2014, 05:52 PM
Can we maybe get screenshots of the new spawn, or do we have to wait until friday?  ;D
Also, dibs on +1425, -1815
(if dibs are still a thing, that is)

-Mack
http://www.superfuntime.org/forum/general-announcements/(survival)-watch-our-new-spawntown-beng-built/

MackCashews

Sep 15, 2014, 05:56 PM #8 Last Edit: Sep 15, 2014, 05:59 PM by MackCashews
Thank you Green_Giant but dynamic map ≠ screenshots. :D
I'm just curious to see what architectural style was adopted, and how it compares to brickport.
I can wait though  ::)

Post Merge: Sep 15, 2014, 05:59 PM

Hey does anyone else see that linear structure at 1950, -390? what is that?

Eternal_Jamie

Sep 15, 2014, 06:02 PM #9 Last Edit: Sep 15, 2014, 06:09 PM by Eternal_Jamie
Quote from: MackCashews on Sep 15, 2014, 05:56 PM
Thank you Green_Giant but dynamic map ≠ screenshots. :D
I'm just curious to see what architectural style was adopted, and how it compares to brickport.
I can wait though  ::)

Post Merge: Sep 15, 2014, 05:59 PM

Hey does anyone else see that linear structure at 1950, -390? what is that?
Looks like the start of some pixel are *cough*funky?*cough* or I guess it might just be nothing lol, some temp thing

supermee3

Here you are Mack

So this is the type of Wood log we're using

MackCashews

Thank you supermee3 for that tiny, tiny, tiny teaser of what the builds will look like. :P
@Jamie- that doesn't seem too large to be pixelart to you? I suppose it could be... maybe a new SFT sign? :D
I want to see it ugh *impatient whining*

supermee3

Quote from: MackCashews on Sep 15, 2014, 06:54 PM
Thank you supermee3 for that tiny, tiny, tiny teaser of what the builds will look like. :P
@Jamie- that doesn't seem too large to be pixelart to you? I suppose it could be... maybe a new SFT sign? :D
I want to see it ugh *impatient whining*
Luckily there is only roughly 4 days until we're finished ^^

emm10

King_Craftius

When the world is reset will 1.8 blocks naturally spawn there including diorite, granite, coarse dirt etc

Eternal_Jamie

Quote from: King_Craftius on Sep 17, 2014, 07:58 PM
When the world is reset will 1.8 blocks naturally spawn there including diorite, granite, coarse dirt etc
My guess would be no as the server is not updating to 1.8 (check other announcements for reasons why)