[Survival] Changes to Premium Shop Rules

Started by Towelie, Sep 13, 2014, 02:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Sep 13, 2014, 02:28 PM Last Edit: Sep 13, 2014, 02:36 PM by Towelie
I'd like to change/add a few rules.

- From now on you cannot transfer your perms to other players unless you are buying the Sponsor rank (in that case you can transfer any perms that you have, that will be doubled by the Sponsor Rank
- From now on selling donator shop items for EmpBucks / any other currency is a grey area. We will not allow post of such trades on the forums and you will receive a warning if you are cought posting it, but you can trade them in-game as well as you don't publicly advertise them

Why these chances? Quite simple really:
- 50% of Survival's current donations come from two people (I will not name them)
- Donations have decreased drastically compared to pre-EULA (we can cover the bills so we aren't in danger but we would like to try to increase this).

PS: You are welcome to suggest any new premium items that you think we should add AS WELL AS THEY ARE COSMETIC ONLY AND RESPECT MOJANG'S EULA.

In Disclaimer Form:
- Permission based donations are account-bound and not transferable to any other players. There are two notable exceptions from this: 1) If both the accounts belong to you and you can prove that (for example if you change your account) and 2) If you buy the Sponsor/SantaClaus ranks
- Players are not allowed to publicly sell/buy/trade any premium shop items

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

ddude_stnom

Ideas;

1. Add maps to the donator shop. (E.G. Map could be off a players house, landmark, etc)
2. Particle fountains. (http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/furnacefx/)
3. Something like buy all players armour locker for one month, etc. (Just like fly and compass)

Hope these are okay! :)

8d2

Particle Guns?

They won't do any damage, good for pointing out stuff

Towelie

Quote from: ddude_stnom on Sep 13, 2014, 02:39 PM
Ideas;

1. Add maps to the donator shop. (E.G. Map could be off a players house, landmark, etc)
2. Particle fountains. (http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/furnacefx/)
3. Something like buy all players armour locker for one month, etc. (Just like fly and compass)

Hope these are okay! :)
Plugins like that are known to cause client crashes. We had also that Hologram plugin so we had to disable it due to client crashes

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

Towelie

Quote from: 8d2 on Sep 13, 2014, 03:16 PM
Particle Guns?

They won't do any damage, good for pointing out stuff
We were working on something like that but our Devs all became busy. Hopefully if we can find more devs we'll get this done

Cesspitsid

Sep 13, 2014, 04:26 PM #5 Last Edit: Sep 13, 2014, 04:34 PM by Cesspitsid
That thing Jmod+ have which you can say random stuff like: "player has a dirt shack" or "player likes torturing earthworms" <--- to Donator shop, maybe even along with /me
maybe about 10 euros? Call it the Enhanced chat pack
;-)
And to solve the issues with spam... Jmods can use it all the time i think... But with player, make it like /kit farm. So they can only do it once every 2 hours or something.

krankenstein20

lucky blocks they technically dont give an advantage cause they can have a disadvantage aswell

MrEpicWonder

Quote from: krankenstein20 on Sep 13, 2014, 04:36 PM
lucky blocks they technically dont give an advantage cause they can have a disadvantage aswell

Lucky blocks is a mod. And if the player gains a wither or an Ender Dragon, hell will break lose. And Lucky Block is unobtainable without a modpack, therefor unfit for survival.
Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2015, 09:12 AMI'd still like to see the nativity scene re-enacted in minecraft while I eat popcorn and mock Christians
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 17, 2016, 08:45 AMSending me any inappropriate pictures will cause you to get banned (unless you are a female and 18+)

onionboys

Quote from: MrEpicWonder on Sep 13, 2014, 04:53 PM

Lucky blocks is a mod. And if the player gains a wither or an Ender Dragon, hell will break lose. And Lucky Block is unobtainable without a modpack, therefor unfit for survival.
because of how popular that mod is, im sure someone has made it into a plugin

MrEpicWonder

Quote from: onionboyzz on Sep 13, 2014, 05:32 PM

Then again, if you think about it. Some of the stuff it has would cause alot of lag.

-Wither Spawn-
-Ender Dragon Spawn-
-Lots of Mobs-

Then if someone died with loads of their stuff, they'd be a fair few complaints. Its their own choice. Yet i'm against it being a donator item.
Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2015, 09:12 AMI'd still like to see the nativity scene re-enacted in minecraft while I eat popcorn and mock Christians
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 17, 2016, 08:45 AMSending me any inappropriate pictures will cause you to get banned (unless you are a female and 18+)

onionboys

Quote from: MrEpicWonder on Sep 13, 2014, 05:42 PM
Quote from: onionboyzz on Sep 13, 2014, 05:32 PM

Then again, if you think about it. Some of the stuff it has would cause alot of lag.

-Wither Spawn-
-Ender Dragon Spawn-
-Lots of Mobs-

Then if someone died with loads of their stuff, they'd be a fair few complaints. Its their own choice. Yet i'm against it being a donator item.
What if they went into the folder and disabled stuff like those 3 bad ones

MrEpicWonder

@Onion (To spammy with the quotes to quote again)

Yeah, i guess it'd work. I'm still against it for my own reasons.

Eternal_Jamie

There is a plugin for it, but people would surely feel cheated if say they bought a pack of 20 lucky blocks and they all gave them bad stuff like killing them. Fairly sure it would be against EULA anyway as it gives that one player an unfair advantage, /could/ work if it was a global donation thing I guess but can't see it being a huge hit

ryan_m004

Advertise a forum post.
10 euros maybe
Once you purchase this you may use the broadcast bar ONCE to advertise a forum post in game.
This has 2 wins to it, increases donations if people use it and also help forum popularity
Quote from: MrEpicWonder on Dec 25, 2014, 09:21 PMi have such a good memory, an apple, an orange and a tennis ball thrown at my dick.

onionboys

Quote from: ryan_m004 on Sep 13, 2014, 09:40 PM
Advertise a forum post.
10 euros maybe
Once you purchase this you may use the broadcast bar ONCE to advertise a forum post in game.
This has 2 wins to it, increases donations if people use it and also help forum popularity
10 dollars for a one time thing? Should be like 1 euro

maxwolf28

Quote from: onionboyzz on Sep 14, 2014, 01:24 AM
Quote from: ryan_m004 on Sep 13, 2014, 09:40 PM
Advertise a forum post.
10 euros maybe
10 dollars for a one time thing? Should be like 1 euro
it should be like 3 euros

ryan_m004

5 euros and it is that cause of spam
Quote from: MrEpicWonder on Dec 25, 2014, 09:21 PMi have such a good memory, an apple, an orange and a tennis ball thrown at my dick.

Limax007

Well to be honest "Advertise" would be an awesome item if implemented.
Have in the shop the standard text length and the system to broadcast 1 time per hour, or every 2 hours all messages from all players 1 after the other. You can have it for 1 week or one month.

I would personally get this to Broadcast 2-3 things.
Of corse the text itself would have to be checked by staff before being set loose.

Towelie

Quote from: Limax007 on Sep 14, 2014, 03:25 AM
Well to be honest "Advertise" would be an awesome item if implemented.
Have in the shop the standard text length and the system to broadcast 1 time per hour, or every 2 hours all messages from all players 1 after the other. You can have it for 1 week or one month.

I would personally get this to Broadcast 2-3 things.
Of corse the text itself would have to be checked by staff before being set loose.
Can't really add this because 1) it can't get automated 2) it can get spammy if we do it per hour. Only way this could work is if you'd buy an one time advertisement and we already have "advertise your shop"

krankenstein20

for lucky blocks say its ur own risk if u die or get lucky in terms and conditions or somthin like that

Chill2000

Are we allowed to sell items we get from mystery chests?
Quote from: xavidram on Dec 22, 2013, 09:37 AMThe internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are FBI agents.

Towelie

Quote from: CHILL2000 on Sep 14, 2014, 09:31 AM
Are we allowed to sell items we get from mystery chests?
Yes, permissions that you get in a voucher = you are welcome to trade/sell.

8d2

Lucky Blocks are most likely not allowed as they have a chance of giving positive effects. The new EULA says that anything that affects gameplay is not allowed.

TheGoldenKibby

How about you remove colored sign plugin for guests+ and make that a cosmetic donation.

onionboys

Quote from: 8d2 on Sep 14, 2014, 08:35 PM
Lucky Blocks are most likely not allowed as they have a chance of giving positive effects. The new EULA says that anything that affects gameplay is not allowed.
Wouldnt bad effects break the Eula too