Apr 27, 2024, 12:26 PM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

Survival is UP!

Started by Towelie, Sep 20, 2014, 01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

World2 has been reset. The old World1 is now World2.
There is a new World1.

Credit for the new spawn to camster65 Green_Giant Supermee3 Djkirsh funkymonkey245 that's the builders list (and saywhat is special and made a hill xd)

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Darren64_NY

Towelie

NOTE: The new world DOES NOT contain 1.8 blockls.
We could not update to 1.8 due to the DMCA drama (look it up, dont feel like reminding, we had posts n stuff)

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Green_Giant

Please note, if you notice any errors with spawn, or even have suggestions, don't be afraid to tell us and we'll fix it.

AMDMgames

Awesome! Great work guys!

AidenBwah

Woo! Go saywhat for that hill!

Can't wait to check out the new spawn. I bet it's amazing!

Eternal_Jamie

Saywhat the WE champ, nice work everyone. And well done le towelie for doing it xP

cloberrie

Great job to everyone, and saywhat for making a hill

MobileHome18

Nice work everyone! And saywhat, ill call you whenever I need a hill made. :)

Kingcozza

Saybutt's terrible with WE?! Haha can't wait to find a nice spot to build stuff

Qwerty102964

Love the new world. Great land is endless! :D

Kenny301

Did my home get deleted? I come on and do /home and it says I have no home and my shop warps are gone. Did the world2 reset affect this?

onionboys

Quote from: Kenny301 on Sep 23, 2014, 12:51 AM
Did my home get deleted? I come on and do /home and it says I have no home and my shop warps are gone. Did the world2 reset affect this?
Yes, any buildings or warps in world 2 were erased because the world was deleted. This is done usually if the map is too crowded with buildings or because of an update

Sent from TapaSwag

Kenny301

Thanks for the answer. That's what I needed to know. Time to start fresh here. Love this server. :)

maxwolf28

will we ever get villagers back?