Apr 27, 2024, 08:40 AM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

Life is Feudal - Giveaway

Started by Towelie, Oct 09, 2014, 12:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

I am giving away a copy of Life is Feudal to a player that will play it daily with us.
To participate, tell us a story of why you want the game and how often you plan on playing on the SFT server and what is your goal/intentions to do on the server.

Then, after 24hI will do a random number draw and the person with the post number to match that wins the game.

NOTE: You are only allowed to post once in this thread. Posting twice will get your entry as well as the second post deleted.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

beep16

Hei, I want the game because it's very cool, I plan to play any time I will have time. It's a great visual aspect and it's a freaking MMO  sandbox open world. IT will be super fun to have it !

Aslanbor

Hey i want this game because it looks a little like skyrim and i can build so i will build a house for you guys and it will be awesome!!
                                                             -Aslanbor
The more that you read, the more you will know, the more that you learn, the more places you will go. - Dr. Seuss

krankenstein20

i would like to play it cause of pure awesomeness and i will play as much as i can becauase i play pixelmon aswell and school

tman6698

Id love this as it's my preferred genre of game and it looks awesome! Ive achieved what i want with SFT as I play everyday as Im a Mod and apart of the staff team.

darknuju

I would like it because it looks very fun and interesting a game that takes to heart the phrase "Create your own adventure!" and I would probably play a lot building digging and doing passive things that I like to do.

MarisaKirisame

I think it'd be awesome to expand myself to a new type of game, especially with other players. It sounds fabulous.

calin2003

I would love to play it,i can play it daily and i want some adventure,never played such a great game where you create your town and your life like in the real life. I'd love to get this game and i promise i would play daily

Thank you for reading and considering this :)

Cesspitsid

It is very interesting and I would love to play, I really want to see how it'll turn out too.
if I win I will play... play and play some more
The only thing I worry is if my PC can run it efficiently especially seeing as one needs a top processor to handle this game online.

Narcotex

looks like an awesome game that I'd love to play. can't guarantee being online every day, but I'd come on quite a lot :)

Quote from: Cesspitsid on Oct 09, 2014, 05:52 PM
The only thing I worry is if my PC can run it efficiently especially seeing as one needs a top processor to handle this game online.
I'm the same.

DarkTrainer45

As ive seen people play this It looks Super neat and would be awesome to have And i play too much on sft xd thats how much i play

Loasty

I don't care if I win or loose I'll end up getting this game anyway if I don't win.  This game reminds me of a skyrim mixed with a minecraft/unturned and I love all three!  Best part is that it's more or less based around the medieval times; which I love games in that genre.  This game appears to have lots of potential and I look forward to seeing this game expand.  I also want to make a nice humble village, but I want it to be full of hard workers and those who do their share to be apart of it.  I also intend to attract people to this game and enjoy it with them, and probably play at least enough to still make an impact on the game since pixelmon is top priority over any game; but I look forward to seeing you all ingame! :)
Pixelmon Admin
Need assistance? contact me on discord @ Loasty#4663

ddude_stnom

After reading several reviews of it, as I was slightly unconvinced of it in the first place (Which I said in a previous post), it did begin to tempt me. I looks a great game from what I can see, and hopefully will remain that way. It would definitely be willing to give it a go.

CaptainTrips717

I'd really like to get this game.  Money is tight and i just had to cancel my Elder Scrolls Online account.  I love this genre and i know i will be a great contribution to the server.

CrodPS

I want this game so I can be as cool as a Modafoquin parrot running away from explosions!
........And to play with you, fine gents too!
I'd plan to play nightly, as in, every fookin night...
And my goal on the server is to build me a shack where I can roast some suckling pig... or something... FTW!
Yeehaw!

jackman500

Ooo interesting, I would like the game because it seems like something that would attract me back to video games and SFT here in college. Not sure how much I would be able to play due to my very busy schedule but I would definitely put in a decent amount of time into the game if a SFT server was made.
[/url][/img]http://i.imgur.com/7f5zB.gif[/img][/url]

supergomguy

I would love to get this game because it looks fun and I think I will spend all the time I can on the sft server, because sft's servers are always the best! :P I want to learn how to play it properly and get a house and become rich! (or something like that xD).

Towelie

Oops, forgot about this.

Winner: TheHuntingHunter. Contact me on steam (toweiledoh) to claim

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

Towelie

Quote from: TheHuntingHunter on Oct 09, 2014, 07:27 PM
Looks interesting enough to spark my curiosity. Would give it a shot and play on the server until it's inevitable death.
That's optimistic of you...

Loasty

Quote from: Towelie on Oct 14, 2014, 02:32 PM
Quote from: TheHuntingHunter on Oct 09, 2014, 07:27 PM
Looks interesting enough to spark my curiosity. Would give it a shot and play on the server until it's inevitable death.
That's optimistic of you...
Lucky hunter, one number higher then me!
Pixelmon Admin
Need assistance? contact me on discord @ Loasty#4663