Jun 04, 2024, 03:21 PM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

[Sorry] MinePacks (/backpack) - Re-added until friday

Started by Towelie, Oct 13, 2014, 07:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

It has been pointed to me that the decision to post only a 24h notice before removing MinePacks was "poorly handed, not nice and lacks respect to players".

While i did post enough notice beforehand implying that the plugin can be removed without any warning and advising against storing any valuable items in it and saying we cannot be responsible for any item loss due to using the plugin, I agree that it's best to give people more time to remove this, and I apologize for the initial short term and lack of consideration for the players of this community. It was not my intention to disrespect you guys and I am sorry for that.

So you have until Friday, October 17th 2014, 20:00 EEST to remove all the items from your MinePacks, afterwards they will be lost forever.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Brightpkz

I will need some help... Currently, my computer is under repair, and it will go at that state until coming Saturday, I'm unsure if I got anything valuable in it..

Call me Bond. Bright Bond.
Elytra Creds to Cayko <33

jacob

Quote from: Brightpkz on Oct 13, 2014, 07:30 AM
I will need some help... Currently, my computer is under repair, and it will go at that state until coming Saturday, I'm unsure if I got anything valuable in it..

Its fine tell me what your mc password is and ill sort it out you can trust me.

Brightpkz

Quote from: 123my45 on Oct 13, 2014, 10:35 AM

I can't do that... You would see staff stuff xd

Limax007

Hello.

I want to publicly apologize for the harshness of my message regarding the short notice removal of the backpacks.
Thank you for the swift resolve of the backpack situation.
To shop will show my appreciation for the handling of this matter as a clean non purchase donation.

Regards

TheGoldenKibby

ddude_stnom

Quote from: TheGoldenKibby on Oct 13, 2014, 12:37 PM
Wait, is this the /backpack plugin?

It basically allows for extra inventory space. When you type /backback, extra inventory rows will appear where you can store items in, and take them out when needed.

TheGoldenKibby

Quote from: ddude_stnom on Oct 13, 2014, 12:52 PM
Quote from: TheGoldenKibby on Oct 13, 2014, 12:37 PM
Wait, is this the /backpack plugin?

It basically allows for extra inventory space. When you type /backback, extra inventory rows will appear where you can store items in, and take them out when needed.

Ok. I emptied it, thanks for clearing that up. :)

xQuicScopex

i liked it more then an enderchest because mine was 6 rows so i had an extra double chest of space no matter where i went or what i needed it could be there and it had all my slimefun stuff in it

Adam_Sawg

Quote from: Brightpkz on Oct 13, 2014, 10:59 AM
Quote from: 123my45 on Oct 13, 2014, 10:35 AM

I can't do that... You would see staff stuff xd

do you have any other pc/mac you can use(family/friend)? if no, then ask tow if he can do anything to help you... i wish i could help you  :'(

plus good idea tow to extend the time, players will be able to remove stuff from /backpack

Kingcozza

Bright, I've been mod before and know most of the stuff, although I probably am not allowed, I can help you if you like

lioneatszebra

Bright isn't dumb. He's not giving his information out. Giving out a password to random people online is probably one of the dumbest things one could do and he wouldn't do that. I suggest you guys stop asking. ;)
brb, living offline

Towelie

It's ok don't worry, just tell me when your pc is back.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

onionboys

Most players, like myself, got angry because you removed it early. You had given us 24 hours to empty them, but deleted the plugin 6 hours early.

Sent from TapaSwag

Towelie

Sorry about that, yeah, like i said, i messed up but luckily i was able to fix my messup

Brightpkz

Quote from: Towelie on Oct 15, 2014, 03:56 AM
It's ok don't worry, just tell me when your pc is back.

According to Apple, the quickest would be Saturday.