May 08, 2024, 08:07 PM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

Why aren't you using Paymentwall?

Started by Towelie, Nov 05, 2014, 07:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Recently, I've added Paymentwall, a new payment method that allows you to pay via credit card or bank account.
However, nobody seems to use it, even though there were some people that said they would donate if we added a credit card / bank account payment method.
I am trying to find out the reasons why people don't use this and to determine and try to fix the cause.
Obviously, if you have a PayPal account, stick to it, you should pay with that, it's the fastest, most secure and has the lowest taxes.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Towelie

Oh no, I was just being curious to see the reason of the concern to try and fix it. paypal is better for us too.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

supermee3

I haven't donated yet simply because I don't know what to get xd I was planning to donate within a few days :)
I have one question though. I was told I could pay with my credit card even when I choose to pay with paypal? Is that because of paymentwall or is that just a feature?

Towelie

Quote from: supermee3 on Nov 05, 2014, 01:58 PM
I haven't donated yet simply because I don't know what to get xd I was planning to donate within a few days :)
I have one question though. I was told I could pay with my credit card even when I choose to pay with paypal? Is that because of paymentwall or is that just a feature?

You have to make a paypal account and yes, you will be able to pay with your credit card if you do and if your credit card is supported. Otherwise, paymentwall.

katoon123

I think this is a guest checkout on paypal

DeltaCosmic

I was going to buy something with a gift card but poke heal price was raised
I'm a pixelmon player :3

Vote/Donate for SFT's Sake!
Survival Sponsor
Pixelmon Admin
1.7.10 Legendary

clard

I recently donated on some of the new limited time items and I didn't use it because of the taxes, and the fact that I already have a paypal, however if I didn't have paypal I would still choose it due to the taxes

ryan_m004

Also, people who are donators obviously have a PayPal account already.
I can recall when I donated, I didn't have a PayPal account but was still able to donate without it.
Quote from: MrEpicWonder on Dec 25, 2014, 09:21 PMi have such a good memory, an apple, an orange and a tennis ball thrown at my dick.

Brightpkz

Quote from: ryan_m004 on Nov 07, 2014, 05:38 AM
Also, people who are donators obviously have a PayPal account already.
I can recall when I donated, I didn't have a PayPal account but was still able to donate without it.

They do not necessarily have PayPal accounts, I think for a period of time or if it's still present, the server accepts bitcoin donations.

Call me Bond. Bright Bond.
Elytra Creds to Cayko <33