Apr 27, 2024, 09:17 PM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

Create a conspiracy theory of the person above you

Started by Wavestrike, Nov 11, 2014, 08:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wavestrike

Yeah, I was going to have to make one sooner or later.

The objective is simple, make a conspiracy of the player above you. These can be either complex or just plain simple and silly, but I would recommend you try you use your imagination to make these most entertaining. The conspiracies can also be about anything, ranging from a potato to the Illuminati. The next person can either confirm or deny the statement then make their own. Shall I begin?

TowelieDOH is actually partnering with Vladimir Putin to take down Ukraine. With his accomplice, Dpa1991, they created SFT which is actually an extremely addicting form of drug that takes control of the users mind. Anyone player who happens to stumble upon the website and server will be forever addicted to it. Then they will be under the control of Towelie, who can influence their every decision. Perhaps made me make this post?  :o

AMDMgames

Nov 11, 2014, 08:33 PM #1 Last Edit: Nov 15, 2014, 03:54 AM by AMDMgames
Wavestrike purchases baby clothes.

Barbacue2

AMDMgames is actually a woman named Veronica who steals Cheez-It's and other party snacks from Local grocery shops
and yes, I do

stormshooter

Barbacue actually works in a science lab trying to work out ways to take over the world.

Chill2000

Stormshooter is the leader of an extra-terrestrial race of 'Edward scissorhand' monkeys called tsundia, who control the minds of all the political thinkers and leader in the world. In 10 years time they tsundia will slowly remove all the water from earth to sustain life.
Quote from: xavidram on Dec 22, 2013, 09:37 AMThe internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are FBI agents.

MosesRN

CHILL2000 was the codename from the 1999 siberian terrorist organization to release chemicals into the air via a volcanic eruption to blot out the sun and create a massive ice age on earth. They were thwarted by government organizations, but the chemicals they found were actually kept and are now known by the top leaders of the Illuminati to use as they please.

8d2

joshholymoses is an anthropomorphic raccoon with the ability to shoot down airplanes. joshholymoses was later discovered to be in a terrorist organization.

JinxOnTheLoose

nyllekFTW

Jinx was created after the events of area 51, and she escaped. She is now known as "Jinx on the loose".

mewbow

A new report just came in. It turns out JinxOnTheLoose is actually a dinosaur and had stolen and been using Nylleks' face as a disguise for the last 14 months.

MrEpicWonder

Mewie is an escaped convict from Alcatraz, she immigrated to Australia using a hollow human head as a disguise, she's a mass murderer who uses manipulation to decive people, lead them down a dark alley and brutally stab them to death.
Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2015, 09:12 AMI'd still like to see the nativity scene re-enacted in minecraft while I eat popcorn and mock Christians
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 17, 2016, 08:45 AMSending me any inappropriate pictures will cause you to get banned (unless you are a female and 18+)

Narcotex

Wonder was adopted at a young age.
There is no way he can be the real brother of his two incredibly hot sisters.

Cr1_98

Narcotex actually stands for North American Real Crime Organisation Trashing External Xylo-phones. And narc is the head of it.  :o

The Lovin Spoon

krikky97

Sat down and caused a supernova in another galaxy

The_Offical_Irvo

LUFC4eva

isnt actually 12 and is 7 instead. Use hacks that he doesnt even know about and is infact irish.

The_Offical_Irvo

LUFC4eva

His name was meant to be ivro instead of irvo

The_Offical_Irvo

Isn't actually a spud.... Illuminati confirmed.

LUFC4eva

Isn't actually a main slayer, and he infact does give a shit

The_Offical_Irvo

LUFC4eva