Apr 27, 2024, 04:25 PM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

[Survival] /autoshop and Global Market in /guishop

Started by Towelie, Dec 13, 2014, 12:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

I have added a new virtual autoshop directory. Type /autoshop to browse it. The first few entries, I have added from /warp AutoDirectory and the rest are up for sale. Anyone that has an autoshop and is willing to part with 2mil EmpBucks can get their autoshop listed!

The second piece of good news, is that I have added Global Market permissions in /guishop for 7.5 mil empbucks

Happy Shopping!

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Happysheep102

Awesome, this is a great addition to survival!

Barbacue2

Cireshie

tobminer

Hey Tow! I had the Bigwarps pack already and clicked on bigwarps for details, but it took 2 million emp from me. Could you please refund this? If you refund, I will have 32,181,587.28 empbucks. Thanks! I hope you consider this! (P.S. - I took a screenshot of this money, not my previous balance but you should be able to find this transaction through your plugin transactions list.)

Eternal_Jamie

It warns you quite clearly not to do that tobminer...

tobminer

This is what the big warp pack states!:

*Purchase the Big warp pack*

*Cost 2 million EMP*

* Only buy once!* - This means you buy it once and it is yours. I didn't read, and it shouldn't be my fault as there is nothing to confirm what it is, even though it practically is obvious, someone could get confused of what it is. It also doesn't confirm that you want to buy this, so you could easily by accident. /ml has this, click to confirm purchase, so why not 2 mill+ purchases? Ml is rarely over 1 million emp.

Eternal_Jamie

I notice you missed out "only buy once!:No refunds" lol
But yeah I'd agree it should have confirmation added to it if it's our own plugin and not a 3rd party one, saves folk making silly mistakes.

tobminer

I sent Tow a msg about this, so I hope he refunds me

Cesspitsid

BritanniaRules

2 MILLION!!!!!!
So you pay in real money then have to pay again in SFT money :(

Quote from: Towelie on Dec 13, 2014, 12:28 PM
I have added a new virtual autoshop directory. Type /autoshop to browse it. The first few entries, I have added from /warp AutoDirectory and the rest are up for sale. Anyone that has an autoshop and is willing to part with 2mil EmpBucks can get their autoshop listed!

The second piece of good news, is that I have added Global Market permissions in /guishop for 7.5 mil empbucks

Happy Shopping!

copen6199

Eternal_Jamie

Quote from: BritanniaRules on Dec 13, 2014, 08:50 PM
2 MILLION!!!!!!
So you pay in real money then have to pay again in SFT money :(
It is optional so no it's not like that. Presume the regular auto directory will still be used which is free advertising, this is just a paid bonus on top of your own promotion. And 2mil aint that much really.

ryan_m004

I'll take one tow, when do I give you the money?
Quote from: MrEpicWonder on Dec 25, 2014, 09:21 PMi have such a good memory, an apple, an orange and a tennis ball thrown at my dick.

Green_Giant

Quote from: ryan_m004 on Dec 13, 2014, 09:45 PM
I'll take one tow, when do I give you the money?
I assume you pay him and take a screenshot of it, then attach it to a private message to Towelie asking for it.

Towelie

I will only add new entries when I'm ingame

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

tobminer

You can't screenshot it. When you purchase it, it does not tell you that you have purchased it, or confirmination, or even a message saying you bought it. Dangerous plugin. Dangerous plugin. Lost 2 mill due to it.