Let's all try to focus on being better people

Started by Towelie, Jan 01, 2015, 12:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

I would like to invite you all to an exercise - Let's all try to focus on being better people rather than wasting our time with petty feuds and silly arguments that bring nobody any good.
It is our responsibility to make Super Fun Time - and ultimately the world a better place, by being better persons, and helping those in need. It is also a time for forgiveness, so extend your forgiveness to those that wronged you and let us not get dragged down by such petty emotions such as hatred, anger and so on.

In 2015, it is my resolution to make Super Fun Time a better place, and to rid it of people who are here for nothing but to fight and hate. It is my resolution to teach the people that they have the power of doing good.

I invite you to a day of calm and meditation, and let's all reflect on this subject.

Peace Out!

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

HS_destoryer

What are everyone else's New Years resolutions?

ddude_stnom

SkullzCrew

Quote from: HS_destoryer on Jan 01, 2015, 01:04 PM
What are everyone else's New Years resolutions?
I have resolved to have no resolutions. But I'll still try to be a good boi :3

willhill2000

My new years resolution is to not get banned for a whole year..

Can batman do it?
Yes he can

Cesspitsid

Legs crossed, arms out, eyes closed, in a state of trance, lets meditate!

tobminer

My new year's resolution is to try and be even nicer on Sft survival, even though I am already pretty nice in-game, people still call me names and certain names I dislike, so I also hope people get nicer in 2015 on Sft. Hooray for niceness!! B-)

xNemeXiS

Well I know most of you already know I'm not the nicest lol, so even I'll be trying to be nicer. Even though I only play factions.

UrbanmineR

â–'█▀▀▀█ â–'â–ˆâ"€â"€â–'â–ˆ   â–'█▀▀▀█ â–'█▀▀▀█
â"€â–,,â–,,â–,,▀▀   â–'â–ˆâ–,,â–,,â–,,â–ˆ â"€â"€â–,,â–,,â–,,▀▀ â"€â–,,â–,,â–,,▀▀
â–'â–ˆâ–,,â–,,â–,,â–ˆ â"€â"€â–'â–ˆâ"€â"€  â–'â–ˆâ–,,â–,,â–,,â–ˆ â–'â–ˆâ–,,â–,,â–,,â–ˆ

Towelie

Quote from: willhill2000 on Jan 01, 2015, 02:02 PM
My new years resolution is to not get banned for a whole year..

Can batman do it?
Yes he can
That's obama tho, not batman.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

stormshooter

UrbanmineR

â–'█▀▀▀█ â–'â–ˆâ"€â"€â–'â–ˆ   â–'█▀▀▀█ â–'█▀▀▀█
â"€â–,,â–,,â–,,▀▀   â–'â–ˆâ–,,â–,,â–,,â–ˆ â"€â"€â–,,â–,,â–,,▀▀ â"€â–,,â–,,â–,,▀▀
â–'â–ˆâ–,,â–,,â–,,â–ˆ â"€â"€â–'â–ˆâ"€â"€  â–'â–ˆâ–,,â–,,â–,,â–ˆ â–'â–ˆâ–,,â–,,â–,,â–ˆ

IamHerrow

Tow that message is beautiful. My solution for bothersome people is to just get off the server and spin poi tell I am calm enough to deal with them again

Chocotaco786

tylerinator

rens0wntnoob

Ketrobas

- woosa - woosa -

hi :) i am now full relaxed :D

Happy new Year and good days :D

Regards Ketrobas

krikky97

Quote from: tobminer on Jan 01, 2015, 02:27 PM
My new year's resolution is to try and be even nicer on Sft survival, even though I am already pretty nice in-game, people still call me names and certain names I dislike, so I also hope people get nicer in 2015 on Sft. Hooray for niceness!! B-)
Set a real resolution not one just to get you JMod, like my one is to go to the gym more and not to swear xd

ryan_m004

[progress=95]Total f***given to be nicer[/progress]

PS: I am pretty nice already :P
Quote from: MrEpicWonder on Dec 25, 2014, 09:21 PMi have such a good memory, an apple, an orange and a tennis ball thrown at my dick.

TheGoldenKibby

Quote from: Towelie on Jan 01, 2015, 12:16 PM
I would like to invite you all to an exercise - Let's all try to focus on being better people rather than wasting our time with petty feuds and silly arguments that bring nobody any good.
It is our responsibility to make Super Fun Time - and ultimately the world a better place, by being better persons, and helping those in need. It is also a time for forgiveness, so extend your forgiveness to those that wronged you and let us not get dragged down by such petty emotions such as hatred, anger and so on.

In 2015, it is my resolution to make Super Fun Time a better place, and to rid it of people who are here for nothing but to fight and hate. It is my resolution to teach the people that they have the power of doing good.

I invite you to a day of calm and meditation, and let's all reflect on this subject.

Peace Out!

ColesyM

GotAnError

Jan 04, 2015, 01:09 PM #22 Last Edit: Jan 04, 2015, 01:15 PM by GotAnError
I don't do New Year's resolutions. I don't see why I should wait till a new year to improve myself.

I have a lot of respect for people who can make the good things they mentioned happen. But sadly, I've seen so many people just say resolutions "because it's tradition to name something you want to improve on", not because they're actually setting a goal. That's just creating false hope. Hence me not wanting to name my own.
Screw the modern world! Our lovely earth is flat, ask the Medieval men!